For Inspiration

Iwillgetthere

Determined to succeed
Hi all. Just wanted to say if anyone is feeling low or wondering if they can carry on with LL - I suggest you look at some pics of the success stories - ie BlondeLogic, Slendablenda, Round Rachel, Daisydoll Lucylastic, Gemma79 etc. Their pics are amazing and if you ever doubted that this diet works - then looking at these pics will give you the motivation to pick yourselves up and carry on. Has helped me more than I can ever say through the last 3 months and kept me on the straight and narrow. Thanks guys for all the before and after pics - you have all been my rock x

ahhh, what a lovley compliment! thank you so much. If we can help even one person, then its worth being here. :)

Before I started, seeing others photos was the clencher. I knew they were "real" people, and not some bogus ad....figured hey, if they can do it - why NOT me??? They are a great tool.

You are doing great, and youwill bue successful! You have the right attitude! ;)

xx

Yeah thier pics are amazing just wish there was some LL men miantaining success pics. Sure there are but I've not seen them

Thanks BL - because of this site i really do believe i can do this now. That and the fact i have an excellent Counseller who takes no sh*t lol x

Will have a wee check of them now.

Someone ran into the back of my car this afternoon. It was parked in my drive and i live at the bottom of the hill. They were parked at the top and left the handbrake off. Am absolutely gutted. My car is only 3wks old and is a VXR Corsa. Couldve cried - and before LL - i most certainly would have pigged out and then some but not today. Not sure how - but I havent had anything :cry:

Will have a wee check of them now.

Someone ran into the back of my car this afternoon. It was parked in my drive and i live at the bottom of the hill. They were parked at the top and left the handbrake off. Am absolutely gutted. My car is only 3wks old and is a VXR Corsa. Couldve cried - and before LL - i most certainly would have pigged out and then some but not today. Not sure how - but I havent had anything :cry:

ohhhhhh, what a shame!!!! Did they leave details, or did you see them?? Thats really a bummer, you must be gutted!!

Cause you are realising, no matter what you might put in your outh - your car will still be damaged. ;) Good job!

My LLC used to say, "If hunger is not the problem, then food is not the solution." And that is very true.

(except I didn;t practice that myself recently :eek: which is why I am back here....) :rolleyes:

Keep doing just what you are doing.!

Wow their pics are amazing.

Flex - you will be the next male to have your pics on :D

Yeah my OH seen the car flyin past the front of our house and turning into the drive and he ran out. The fella is only about 20ish and i do feel bad but mine is a brand new car. He phoned me later to say he had found a back bumper on E-bay and was going to order it and i near had a fit. My bro is going to phone vauxhall in the morning to arrange to get it left in for me. Really cant be without my car. Im an Account Executive during the day and quite a bit to travel to work and then in the evening I am a carer and go from home to home - so loads of travelling there :confused:

The thing with you - was you realised you had a blip and tackled it head on before it got out of control. Look at you now - sure you are nearly there again.

iwgt you're loverly.

Anyone trying to loose weight has hit the hammer on the head just by realising it needed to be done. well done all.

Last edited:
sorry bout your car.

Hi
have only just seen this post - thanks for the mention, its good to know that i might help someone out there.

i have just looked back at my pics - for inspiration too as i have not found it easy the last few months, but having said that i'm still far far away from where i was when i started LL, so its all good still really!

sorry to hear about your car

BL - do you know what happened to huseyin? I wonder if he is still keeping off his weight - he was a true inspiration for me when i first started

daisy x

Your welcome Daisy. I just think it is incredible when you look at the after pics - none of you look like you ever had a weight problem. Im due to get my pics done next wednesday nite as it is the end of foundation for me. Mite get some put on here - if im brave enough :8855:

definately put them up - i stilllook at mine over a year on, and its a good place to keep an album on here for when you are feeling down about things -really gets me back on track
daisy x

Just see IWGT

~5 stone in 100 days. That truly is INSPIRING and this is what this thread is for.

Really well done.

If you can do so can many others.

Thank you for being out there in virtual world, this makes me just want to keep going.

really well done

The change in BMI as well. incredable.

I do not know how to show my awe for someone so much online. All I can say is keep it up.

Aaaaaaaw thanks Flex. Had a tear in my eye reading your last message. Thank you so much. Not quite sure what has changed over the last few days - but i am starting to feel different. I am so proud of what i am achieving. God i never ever thought i would be able to say that.

Thanks Daisy - yeah am def going to put pics up. Not quite sure how to do it but am going to try :D

wooooop wooooop! you go girl! the bmi is incredible just looked at it!

Am loving the fact that clothes only last 2 or 3 weeks and then all of a sudden they are hanging instead of fitting. Working out very expensive tho

i have lots of clothes and am buying more, but am buying smaller sizes that are a more generous fit. Im asian bengali so i also have alot of asian suits that i just havn't worn at all lately and wen i tried them on they're loose or fit again. im gona have to take them back to the tailors and get them taken in. But am gona wait until i have reached my target especially for my fave ones & might just get rid of the others.

Back