For once I'm following my own advice.....

Funky_Munky

Put the kettle on
..........and I am going to stop farting about with this!!

For the last couple of weeks I have maintained which I guess I am happy about as I've been out the last couple of weekends. I don't go out much these days so do like to let my hair down when I do. This week I've scoffed a load of home made biccies which means I've used 70 syns already (I have four more days till WI!). I have been feeling a bit out of sorts the last couple of days, telling myself 'Do I really need to lose weight?' and bemoaning to myself that if I wanna lose weight I will never be able to eat what I want.

Anyway last night/this morning I was trying to convince my OH who is wanting to shift a bit round his tum to follow the SW plan with me. But all he did was moan about he couldn't have sausages, white bread and potato waffles for his brekkie for free and said 'what's the point if I can't eat what I want?!'. I got quite annoyed with him, but then I realised I have been saying exactly the same thing, but then complaining about my weight :rolleyes:.

So I'm back on it with a vengence today, and will be working hard to see a loss this week. I'm gonner stick to red days to WI in the hope this gives me a bit of a kick start. I'll also be going my Zumba game to get some body magic in. I can and will do this.

good luck! I too have found enough excuses to be off plan these last few weeks and have completely binged the whole time. I missed meeting this week, gained 2lb last week and lost 1 lb the week before (which is a small loss for me). I have wi on Monday and have been awful all this week too until today. So I'm getting back on track with you! x

Back