For the Attention of People who LOST Loads ???

Lil Miss Sunshine

WE can do this :)
How the hell did you keep motivated? I have no willpower at all, well its about 2 days long then i just get down about it and go back to old habits. I really admire you all that have lost weight cause im starting to think i have some sort of addiction to food.

I tend to make myself think back to the days when I'd spend literally Dawn to Dusk binging on chocolate and crisps. It made me feel like hell (to put it nicely), then I think back to the days I was a size 8 and looked fantastic. That's enough to make me walk passed the crisps and chocolate in the supermarket.

My determination comes and goes like the tide. its riding it really well when you are determined and managing to keep paddeling when your not doing to well.

I used to weight 19 stone 4 and now im down to 14 stone 2 but its taken me a few diets and nearly 2 years to get down this far.

no advice just how its been for me.

My determination comes and goes like the tide. its riding it really well when you are determined and managing to keep paddeling when your not doing to well.

I used to weight 19 stone 4 and now im down to 14 stone 2 but its taken me a few diets and nearly 2 years to get down this far.

no advice just how its been for me.
OH my god well done. thats brilliant loss

I tend to make myself think back to the days when I'd spend literally Dawn to Dusk binging on chocolate and crisps. It made me feel like hell (to put it nicely), then I think back to the days I was a size 8 and looked fantastic. That's enough to make me walk passed the crisps and chocolate in the supermarket.
ah i do put myself into that frame of mind then food comes along and seems to win. I just seem to moan moan moan, then at night i seem to be really motivated when its 2 late cause i have eaten everything.

I set myself small goals which I could achieve in a month or so. I lost 9 stone in a year on WW - had NO off days at all, stuck to it 100%. Wish I could get back to that frame of mind

NOWAY 9 stone, fair play :eek: :eek: :eek:
i just get into the right frame of mind for a few days and then give up. It has to stop, love hearing what everyone has to say so thanks for replying

mines picturing holiday photos i think of one i liked and then last years and it makes me determined not to repeat last years!

i lost 3.5st on ww 2 yrs ago and had up and down spells, but once i get in 'the zone' and im seeing the lbs coming off and also buying smaller clothes spurred me on.

if i felt like binging later on after dinner i just go to bed, then when i wake up its a new day and i have renewed motivation!

also a wee tip, dont feel as if you are being deprived anything, have a little of anything and as long as you point it/save points for it then your winning!!

good luck x

thanks everyone, yea my xmas pics are horrible. Should just keep them posted all over my apartment ha. Well i went for a walk tonight with friend. We both going to change for the better this time, now how long this will last i dont no but we seem to be back in the zone now.

I have lost and gained 14+ stones in 5-6 years losing chuncks of 3-4 stones.

Each time I get strong willpower and what knocks me off is life tbh a hard one BUT using food as my 'friend' made me depressed fat and booking a consultation for a gastricband........

So I have to see this as for life and yes I do get disheartened at small losses as its here that I do.

So you maybe have to look at why you feel the need to use food ...... I think most of us here are addicted to food in a way that we use it to make us feel better,to hide behind,to comfort us,to enjoy and what we have to learn is how not to use the food to sort our emotions as we all know as we get larger we eat more to comfort us and the circle begins.

You can do this ,you maybe need to relax yourself into it,if you have a blip then forget it,its about being able to forget the blips and carry on......Im a terrible 'dieter' so Im not dieting ever again ww is my plan for life thou I will be the first to admit I want large losses and thats every week or I crumble a little,but being that I wont get them I have to just do this one step at a time.

Look at it like this if this if you DO it by xmas look how fab you'll feel.if you DONT do this xmas will look fab but will you?

You can do it ,its just finding another way to sort life out without food hey :) xx

thanks for your kind words. Well i went shopping yesterday for work bottoms and i am gone up a size and even at that they are dead tight. So that was a shock, maybe i should go in trying on bottoms every day lol that will keep me on track. Ah no realisity it has to be done, i am only fouling myself, no one else. I actually slept like a baby last night, prob the walk last night, im going on my own this evening so going to take it a lil bit further :D

Back