for the scottish users

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
can anyone send me a copy of the Scottish Sunday Herald. I am dying to know if my suspicions are correct.

I think if you google you will get an 'image' about this.

Its pretty much been round Twitter about it as well.

I think if you google you will get an 'image' about this.

Its pretty much been round Twitter about it as well.

i have tried but cant find any image. and i cant find it on twitter either. i have my suspicions but just want to confirm.

google the name of the paper - and then click 'images' - i think its the first page there are a couple of pictures.

Search in google! It'll come up right away.

I feel for his poor wife. And let's not mention his name on this site - I know the cat has came out the back and everyone and their wife knows who he is but there's still an ongoing legal issue and we wouldn't want minimins getting into any sort of trouble :)

HE, who shall not be named hahaha :D
What a soandso!

yes i wouldnt want minimins to get in trouble. sorry. perhaps moderators could remove this post.

Is it just me or has this superinjunction not massively bacfired on the idiot.

Had the story run its course it would have been in the papers about several pages in that 'Joe Bloggs had an affair' would have been a 3 minute wonder, most folk would have probably barely read the story. NOW its massive, its been all over the news for weeks and its making a massive mountain out of a wee teeny molehill. Cant help thinking hes quite spectacularly shot himself in the foot

Is it just me or has this superinjunction not massively bacfired on the idiot.

Had the story run its course it would have been in the papers about several pages in that 'Joe Bloggs had an affair' would have been a 3 minute wonder, most folk would have probably barely read the story. NOW its massive, its been all over the news for weeks and its making a massive mountain out of a wee teeny molehill. Cant help thinking hes quite spectacularly shot himself in the foot

You're right, there's been other footballers (ie. Wayne Rooney, Peter Crouch etc) and the stories lasted no more than a week and all seems to be forgiven now. But he-who-must-now-be-named has just made himself out to be an idiot...

And on it rumbles. The High Court farcically extends the injunction today, and then an MP names him in court and now the English newspapers are reporting that and naming him as well.

Hows that super-injunction that you probably paid a zillion pounds for working out for you there Mr Footballer? I hope Imogen Thomas DOES sue him, I think shes been hung out to dry. Im a firm believer that the partner in a marriage that strays is at fault, as opposed to the mistress - although I can understand WHY she tends to cop the flack - but she isnt the one who made the commitment to someone else.

We were discussing this at work today. I can't see how its anyone business what e does in his private life tbh! Its not like he trades on being some 'family man' (unlike Rooney et all) - in fact i didn't even realise he was married - and i'm very much into football! I just don't get it. I agree that once his wife knew he should probably have just let it get out, but maybe he thought his family were entitled to some privacy? Which they are!

He won't be the first, or the last to make a silly mistake & all those journos baying for his blood & throwing piublic interest around as a reason for prying into his personal life are proper hypocrites for jumping on the moral bandwagon.

* steps off soapbox *

I think he has made himself look foolish hes spent squillions of quid on the injunction and its all come out anyway.

Back