For those at goal with partners

tasha2000

Lol... Just wondering did any of you find your sex drive improved once you lost the weight??
I have been very self concious recently and find the thoughts of getting naked and swinging of the chandeliers a bit daunting... If i catch a glimse of my body during it puts me well off... my poor partner!!
So, are you now prancing around (with the light ON) naked and doing backflips in bed???:D

lol - in a word, yes :p

i think when you lose the weight your confidence improves in every area, and my boyfriend is very pleased with the results! i've never been that highly sexed but i'm starting to think maybe the weight was the problem and now when they get that look in their eyes i don't fumble for the nearest excuse! xxx

lol tasha, my sex drive hasnt changed, still a sex crazed maniac as my hubby would say.lol. but my confidence is so much better. like having the light on now and dont mind where im touched whereas before id think oh god hes grabbing a fat bit.
even though dh has always told me i look beautiful its hard to believe when u feel so bad about urself.

x x

Back