for those who eat when no ones looking.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tinkerbellsmum, 11 July 2011 Social URL.

1. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    i have been doing becks and she tells you to plan tommorrow meals and write down if you have extra and i know it sounds silly if you are on ss or ss+ but it gets you in the habit.
    well till now i have been recording it on here where no one else but you lot can see. but today i have decided to move it to my notice board next to the families weekly menu the logic being if i eat something i shouldn't i have to write it on my plan in full view of my husband and everyone else who comes in including my cdc. i'm hoping it will make me think twice about eating something i shouldn't cause my dh doesn't know about my slip ups and i don't want people to know so i won't do it.

just thought i'd share incase it helps anyone

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    good job, I like the idea

4. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good idea, makes you accountable to "someone"

i used to eat all the time n pretend i hadnt, even running and hiding the food in the micro if someone turned up! but since cdc i can honestly say i havent cheated so i really hope it is changing my mentality

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.