Cruise PP For those who have lost well during cruise

dantan

What was your typical menu for a day? PP and PV?

I've beebn really happy with my progress during attack. I'm supposed to start cruise on Monday. I notice some people seem to lose 2-3lbs per week. I'd love to fall into that category.

TIA!:)

I'd recommend having a read through the daily menu thread and the diaries of some of the longer standing members here. I think it's important to be creative as boredom can set in, particularly if you're going to be cruising for a while.

I've started to get a little bored of my meals so I plan on getting some ideas from here and planning to try new dishes for next weeks meals.

Hi Dantan, Vary your meals as much as possible if you can. I eat more fish now than ever and im trying not each as much chicken <fed up of it tbh> Adapt your own recipes where you can just omit what you can't have.
Im lucky my family eat whatever is put in front of them ;)

Hi,

I've found that I can stay the same weight for a week or so then loose a few pounds together - it just seems to be my own pattern, I'm sure you'll develop yur own.

I would like to vary my meals more but tbh was fed up of cooking and don't want to spend half an hour in the kitchen after work! So I go for plainer and easier!

Back