For those who remember me, I'm returning to LL

Helle Helen!!

Welcome back - it's great to see you, and you sound like you are in a good place! I know you had a pretty rough time, understandably, so its wonderful to see you feeling a bit brighter!

Use these weeks wisely to prep and you will be ahead of the game, as you know. :)

Really glad to see you back. :)

Roll on End of April ay? :D

Thanks Everyone !!

Jan I messaged you the other day hun x

I know - I have been working nights, and have had a lot going on with one thing or another. Its been a bit hectice - just been hit or miss when I get on here and get anything substantial done. I am not adjusting well to the shifts, so time management is all over the place.

Sorry!!! :) :) :eek: :) :)

Hi Helen! I remember reading your posts as I was starting at end of October.

So good you are back and ready to give it another go. Best thing is that we know that this works if we follow the rules, in a magic way actually I think!! I'm still stunned at what an effective diet it is, and I often think, why would someone get surgery, or other more painful ways of losing, instead of doing LL!

I'm really looking forward to following your weight loss again and wish you all the best for the first few weeks.

Nik

Last edited:
welcome back karma,
ull be flying back in no time!!
xxx

Hiya Karma! I remember you! It's good to see you return. I have to admit, I'm sneaking back myself after a little blip!

B x

Hi KW

Great to see you back and good luck for the next phase. Sounds as though you're in a good place right now, I'm really pleased for you.

Rachel

Hi

Welcome back I remember you, I think we started around the same time.
Good luck

Back