For those who want to give up or are losing 'slow'

size102b

Banned
Hi I know myself being a yoyo 'dieter' how easy it is to give up and losing what I feel is 'slow' also makes me want to think I want to give up........

So before you do please read and think

Miss A and Miss B Have been yoyoing (losing weight & regaining weight) every year for 5 years,they both now have 4 stone to lose each after it started off 1 stone.....(Yoyoing usually makes us gain more than we lose over a period of time).

Miss A and Miss B started WW on Jan 02 2009 both losing that steady 'slow' 1 lbs a week..........

Miss B after 12 week's was really down at just losing 14lbs (1 stone :D) that she thought I cant do this anymore........
So she stopped
2 Months later May and 7lbs back on she thought OH NO SUMMERS HERE I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT
So she restarted WW
12 Weeks later again losing the fantastic 1 lbs a week she loses a stone
Again Miss B cant in her head feel this is fast enough so she stops again!
2 Months later Septembers and CHRISTMAS is mentioned at work the office party she gasps OH NO I have to lose weight,this time a stone has come back on so she restarts ww again
She sticks to plan she knows it works and by Jan 2nd 2010 she loses a stone :D

Miss A she started WW 2nd Jan 2009 and she loses that steady fantastic 1 lbs a week and by Jan 2nd 2010 she has lost her 4 stone and is in a size 10 and starts the New year yoyo free and in maintance, learning along the way that this is a plan for life and 1 lb per week is slow but consistant :D

So Miss A lost 4 stone
And Miss B Lost 3 stone but still has to lose 2 1/2 stone as she has regained and lost.....

So I was Miss B last year and every year
Now I am Miss A

WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE?

That's great! Very inspirational! And bagsy be Miss A please.
I am going to read this when I am feeling rubbish at STS or slow loss.
Thanks very much :)

I like that - so true!!!:D

I've always been Miss B for years! but since sept 2009 i've been Miss A! Lol love the tale :) definitely right though, i nearly gave up but thankfully a few members on here made me see! Now i'm glad as today i hit my first target of 3 stone! now only 2 and half more stone to go! :D Good luck everyone!

Wow, what a great thread, I am always Miss B!!!

I have yo yo'd for years at my lowest been 10 stone 12 lb now I am 17 stone 6 lb and this thread is soooo true.

Thanks it has helped me a lot x x

Wow, what a great thread, I am always Miss B!!!

I have yo yo'd for years at my lowest been 10 stone 12 lb now I am 17 stone 6 lb and this thread is soooo true.

Thanks it has helped me a lot x x

Hi I think once we see this as a long term thing and we can have a blip but get back on track we can get our head in place,the thing is when we have many falls its hard to restart as I feel we worry we will repeat?
I think we should try and make this out last time and use the choosen plans for life :) x
I started 3 weeks ago at 17st 4 and I am looking at this a week at a time,how you doing?xx

Back