For us girlies over 40ish.......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hedgemag, 20 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    As told by Andy Rooney of CBS news.

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think. If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game , she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting. Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it. Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated. Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40. Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart. Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her. Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress. Ladies, I apologize. For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?", here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage.

Why?

Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage! :D

Andy Rooney is a really smart guy!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I LOVED THIS....

I've just cut and copied it to all my mates who'll be turning 40 in the next couple of years... doesn't sound so daunting, sounds like it could be fun...!!

H x

4. Allan G

Allan G Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :D OOh are we having an anti men day today?? I have a full head of hair, going a bit grey, but thats all :D

5. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    Most of us aren't bothered whether men have got hair or not - that's not as important as other things. :D

6. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    Forgot to say Maggie, Brilliant - and True!! :D:D

7. Allan G

Allan G Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :D What other things would they be then?? :rolleyes:

8. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:

You're a married man over 40 - ask your Mrs and se if she'll tell you the truth or what you want to hear lol:D:D

9. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Someone to cuddle up to, have a laugh with, share good times and bad. Someone to connect with ( not in that way, well yeah in that way but other ways too...) someone to have a past and a future with both of which should look rosy!!!

10. peackie

peackie Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Talking about men i think that when you are over 40 and really overwieght they can be quite cocksure of thereselves trying at times to look 10 years younger ha ha and then you lose the weight start looking good and they come over all insecure and start asking you what you been doing all day makes me laugh what do you all think

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.