* for wednesday weigh in results.... *

Well done on your weight loss. I only lost 0.5lbs this week so a good catch up like yours would be great for the motivation.

I must stop the picking though..i'm my own worst enemy! :eek:

Well done hon still a loss.... your doing fab x

I usually weigh on a Friday but my CDC is offon holiday so I have weighed today and I lost 3 lbs :)

Great loss hon, well done so happy for you xx

Congrats to those who've gone down today, and good luck to those still to get weighed/measured.

I lost 1.9kg (4.2lbs) & an inch of my hips this time not my boobs finally :p[/QUOTEG

Great loss hon ....... your doing fab..... xxx

Well 3.5lb for me this week am chuffed at total is now 80lb gone forever well done to all other loosers this week

Lin,
Your losses are truly amazing.. well done hon..... 80 lbs loss is incredible xxx:):)

I lost 3.5lbs this week, quite chuffed cause I was expecting less. CDC is now away until June 30th, so no weigh in for 4 weeks :(

Well done Lisa, thats fab hon.. your doing really well... so pleased your back on track your doing fab ... xx

Well I had ANOTHER terrible week (surprise, surprise). Lost 1.75lb making a grand total of 3lb in two weeks!!!!!!!

Mia, hon
1 3/4 pounds is still 1 3/4 pounds off so 3 lbs in 2 weeks is still 3lbs off..... and closer to your target hon..... Keep with it .. it will come off even though it may sometimes be a little slow it will come off your doing fab... xx

Well I had ANOTHER terrible week (surprise, surprise). Lost 1.75lb making a grand total of 3lb in two weeks!!!!!!!

As curly says it still a loss and thats a step closer to your goal.

I know is hard but hang in there and you will get there in the end xxx

Brill well done Lisa but poor you no WI for 4 wks can CDCs do that ?

kepp coming on here and we will keep you going
xxx

I can't really complain Jess, my CDC is wonderful. She is off to Florida to get married and then away for 2 weeks on honeymoon. But it'll be 4 weeks until I see her due to us both fitting an appointment in. She is even taking her laptop away so a few of her clients can email her their at home weigh in results each week, so we can't have 'Oh well, I've got 4 weeks to lose it so I can afford to treat myself this week...' kinda attitude ;)

Back