for you Exante lovers

missjam

Id just like some advice really.. two year ago i lost 3 stone on the cambridge diet, i really enjoyed this and had an average loss of 3lbs a week... ive had a really heavy christmas and managed to put over a stone and a half on over a few month! Im gutted!

Just spotted this Exante, can you tell me if its similar to cambridge diet? seems so much easier getting the stuff online and the bumper packs work out an ok price!

what are the weight loss results like? will i shed weight as fast?

thanks x

The weight loss are similar to CD, it is the same principles. 3 meals a day 600 cal instead of the 400, you have shakes, soups and bars. My own experience my loss is been better here that when I did CD for 6 weeks.

ohh thanks, wasnt expecting a quick reply :)
i think ill ggive it a go... its a shame you cant make up your own bumper pack for the £100, im not much of a soup fan but ill deal with them.

ohh thanks, wasnt expecting a quick reply :)
i think ill ggive it a go... its a shame you cant make up your own bumper pack for the £100, im not much of a soup fan but ill deal with them.

I think they have shakes only but not sure for how much. I love everything except the tomato soup, so it works very good deal for me.

Although the shakes are not as sweet as CD but I like them that way, but you can add sweetener.

Good luck!

............they do a shakes only bumper pack for the same price. Welcome & good luck with Exante I'm sure you will find it every bit as good as CD. xx

I dont like the soups so I just have the shakes only bumper pack.

Good luck with your weight loss.

thanks! how long does it take for them to arrive? i get payed on monday so will order them then.
Quite looking forward to it now!! x

I got my pack the next day. Good luck! :)
Did you order the bumper pack? I like everything but the mushroom soup!

Im sure if you order before 1pm you get them the next day.

ohh right thats cool! yeah im not a mushroom fan but im going to get the bumper pack for a try out, i think those bars look very delicious!! I could probably live off 3 of them a day but if its anything like cambridge, you were only allowed one bar per day!

I just switched to Exante from Cambridge & love it !! The soups are absolutely lovely, thick & creamy !!

Weight loss wise, seems about the same & the convenience of delivery next day is a real bonus!

thanks everyone, when i get my order i will be making a diary! i am determined to shift this dreaded weight and to fit into my old clothes! x

I've just got my first pack - ordered on Sunday evening and it arrived this morning. Although I've not even started yet, I'm really confident about the chances of losing weight - mostly because I've read so much good stuff on here about it.

Best of luck with it!

ohh right thats cool! yeah im not a mushroom fan but im going to get the bumper pack for a try out, i think those bars look very delicious!! I could probably live off 3 of them a day but if its anything like cambridge, you were only allowed one bar per day!

Only allowed one bar a day on Exante as well I'm afraid!!! :(

I had a question about the amount you can expect to lose on Exante compared to CD, I was wondering if the fact that it's 600 cals rather than the 415 on CD causes lower losses. I'm thinking of swapping over to Exante because I work shifts and it can be very difficult to see my CD counsellor every week. I'm using up my CD shakes at the moment but when it's gone I'll need something to replace it with.

Wow wasn't expecting a reply at this time of night so thank you! I'm not going to be weighing myself every week because it generally causes me to come unstuck lol, so I'm hoping I'll notice the change in my clothes, and use that as a judge. I've messed about on CD for so long it's time to get serious.

So it looks like Exante is the way forward then. I've looked into celeb slim and Tony Ferguson etc but decided if I was giving up food I might as well go the whole hog and carry on with a VLCD and exante seems to fit the bill!

babystar31 said:
Welcome :D xx

Thanks! :D I really must start taking this seriously, I had great success with CD the first time round so I know VLCDs work I just need to crack on with it all again!

Back