Forced refeed :(

Hi,

I had done 14 hard days of TFR and lost 16lbs, then the day after my weigh in I went on a school trip and forgot my food replacement sachets......

I was absolutely panicked and tried to go without food, only having coffee on the first day but it just didn't work. We were in catered facilities and it was impossible to cook my own food - I managed to eat one meal on both days with only coffee the rest of the time, but today I'm back and trying to refeed properly. I am gutted that I won't lose anything this week.

Could I still lose anything t all on refeed? Can anyone give me advice about what I should do? I'm a total loss :(

Hi,

I had done 14 hard days of TFR and lost 16lbs, then the day after my weigh in I went on a school trip and forgot my food replacement sachets......

I was absolutely panicked and tried to go without food, only having coffee on the first day but it just didn't work. We were in catered facilities and it was impossible to cook my own food - I managed to eat one meal on both days with only coffee the rest of the time, but today I'm back and trying to refeed properly. I am gutted that I won't lose anything this week.

Could I still lose anything t all on refeed? Can anyone give me advice about what I should do? I'm a total loss :(

You can always ring the head office ( office hours) and seek advice.:D I am sure someone with more experience would respond in due course:D

Hi, I'm just wondering why you have to refeed if you still want to lose weight? You can lose through refeed/maintainence, although TFR is much more effective as you have already saw for yourself. Do you not want to continue with TFR as it seems to have worked really well for you?

Clair x

I would have just carried on tfr when you got back x

Back