Induction Forcing myself to eat?

TinaR

Hi

I have been on induction now for 5 days and I have noticed since yesterday that I am struggling to eat three meals a day. I had to force myself to eat the last meal and didnt finish it all as I didn't feel that hungry! I know its more than likely ketosis kicking in but am I doing the right thing by still having a 3rd meal or should I just wait till I get hungry? Also I have been weighing myself everyday and had lost 6lbs but weighed myself this morning and I had put 2lbs back on? I didn't have much sleep last night around 6 and a half hours so was wondering if this could be the reason too? Sorry for all the questions.

Hey :) I'm the same some days I really struggle to fit my meals in, Try to cut out snacks (if u have any) maybe make ur meals smaller, a lot of the time I skip dinner and just have a good breakfast and my tea making sure I have my green veggies.

With weighing, If your going to weight everyday be prepared for the scale to jump around alot, don't worry about it, it's the result at the end of the week that counts :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for replying. Yeah I think I may have to do that as I'm struggling big time to fit all y food for the day in lol. Yeah I shouldn't weigh myself everyday I wasn't too happy seeing my scales had gone up this morning! Lesson learnt I think!

I weigh myself everyday, it's drives me mad but has become a habit lol a hard one to break too lol

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back