Foreign newbie full of questions...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by carmerina32, 3 January 2011 Social URL.

1. carmerina32

carmerina32 New Member

Hi guys! I'm keen on joining SW on line. But before I do I have a question I hope somebody can answer:

Do the SW recipes and/or meal suggestions require specific brands? I live in South America and I can't get British brands (only some USA ones).

thanks - great site BTW!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    As an American citizen, I would assume that the USA brands would be the same as the British ones, or at least close enough that it would not make a difference. :)

Good luck! :scale:

4. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    SW relies on cooking fresh food from scratch so fresh meats, vegetables fruits etc.so that shouldn't be a problem for you.
    Cereal bars have specific brands that are allowed but I'm sure you could source aternatives that would be acceptable if you need to use them. Bread is any wholemeal, and fat free yogurts should be available there I suppose.
    I think there won't be a huge problem following this plan given that most of the things we eat are fresh ingredients.

5. carmerina32

carmerina32 New Member

Thank you ladies!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.