Thursday
Rolo
Rainbow
NannyJ (you are a Thur aren't you?)
mod-karen79

Friday
Vicky82

Saturday

I've lost 2 pounds this week so i have now reached my goal of an 8 pounds loss this month! :D

Monday

Tuesday
Wilkat
Loobylou
Hunca
Force Ten

Wednesday
Caramumofmany

Thursday
Rolo
Rainbow
NannyJ (you are a Thur aren't you?)
mod-karen79

Friday
Vicky82
Chickydee

Saturday

Bumpy0 - 10lbs - put on another 0.5lb :cry:
Taz- 7lbs
Nannyjax -8lbs -Lost 4.5 - 3.5lb to go!
Vicky82 -12lbs -Lost 9.5lb - 2.5lb to go!
Force10 - 7lbs - lost 2.5lb - 4.5lb to go!
Ruthyj -4lbs
TimeForAction - 6lbs - lost 4.5lb - 1.5lb to go!
Rolo -10lbs - 6.5 lost - 3.5 to go!
Rainbow - 7lb - lost 8.5 lb - have met target and more:D!
caramumofmany - 10lb - lost 6.5lb - 3.5lbs to go!
Chickydee - 8lb - lost 8lb - Target buster:D!
Loobylou- 7lbs - lost 5lb - 2lb to go!
Skinnymonkey1day - 7lb:mad: - 0.5lb on
Irene - 10lb
Louise24 - 8lb - lost 3lb - 5lb to go!
mod-karen79 - 10lb - lost 5 lbs - 5 to go!
jezebel - 7lb
Hunca - 12lb - lost 10.5lb - 1.5lb to go!

well done Rainbow, and Chickydee on reaching your targets, there have been some great losses this week, well done everyone, keep it up girls:)

Monday

Tuesday
Wilkat
Loobylou
Hunca
Force Ten

Wednesday
Caramumofmany
NannyJ

Thursday
Rolo
Rainbow
mod-karen79

Friday
Vicky82
Chickydee

Saturday

Rainbow, it's great that you did that hun, even though I am wednesday not thursday! lol, Now all you need to do is put your hand up to be secretary for one of the teams, and if anyone wants to put there hand up to be secretary of the other.... the job description is simple, you are good at updating, (you will only be busy half the week with that), and you have to be good at boosting moral, cheering loudly etc, lol...... any takers?
I think also that only the people who have been involved in this months challenge, know about our plans for next month, so it might be a good idea if one of you posts a new thread explaining our plans... good idea? I'm great at them are'nt I? lol:)

Okely dokely - yup I can be secretary for one - I like organizing and motivating.... Im a teacher its in my nature! Will post new thread now, shall we say that people have to have 'registered their interest' by sunday - then its closed!? Cos other wise it may get out of hand and too many will join at different intervals x

Havent added new thread - want Nannys approval first! x

Let people have till Tuesday to register Hun, cos of Weekend and it is real quiet on a normal one never mind BH. xxx

Right I have had approval from Nanny via PM! So if you're interested pop your name down on here before Tuesday and I'll start the new thread once we have got everyones names down! Currently its looking like Tuesday and Wednesday go in one team and the Thursday and Friday lot are in the other. Do people reckon we just see which team loses most? or we work out how much the team has to lose in total and work out a percentage as a target? or does that sound too tricky!? xxx

Thats the only thing......... Tricky, I think everybody has been doing great lately so if we just say whoever loses the most. I think thats fair, as we did'nt really know who would be on what team? We are just going with the flow.

Rainbow, you need to start a new thread hun, to get the people who are'nt in this challenge, aware that there will be a june one, how will they be able to sign up by Tuesday otherwise Chick?

I can't get to WI tonight so it looks as if my total weight loss for May is going to be only 2.5 pounds which is not good at all. :sign0007: I suppose it's better than putting 2.5 on though!

So far in June I have a birthday BBQ on the 7th and weekend away on the 14th, neither of which are going to help my weight loss. Looks as if it's going to take me two years instead of the one I had hoped for.:(

Looks as if it's going to take me two years instead of the one I had hoped for.:([/quote]

Aw FT never worry, next weeks wi will be great I bet. Its better to take 2 years enjoying the plan and having a bit of fun with it than 1 year being miserable.

Thanks Vicky. I do fine on the SW plan as long as I don't go out anywhere but as soon as I do, I seem to put on weight again. I've cut my alcohol consumption to one or two glasses of white wine when I go out and none otherwise, and I try to eat the right foods but none of my friends are dieting and consequently don't worry about loads of butter etc. on the food they prepare. Short of not eating much and upsetting people, I'm not sure what the answer is. Maybe I should stop going out altogether and become a hermit for two years! Or perhaps not.... :D I'm going to Turkey for a week in July and that'll ruin July's figures as well. I'll just have to keep plodding on and only expect a loss of about half a pound a week.

Hi, 2lbs off for me this week, reached my challenge woohoo:party0019:.
Thanks Bumpyo for the challenge.:D

Bumpy0 - 10lbs - put on another 0.5lb :cry:
Taz- 7lbs
Nannyjax -8lbs -Lost 4.5 - 3.5lb to go!
Vicky82 -12lbs -Lost 9.5lb - 2.5lb to go!
Force10 - 7lbs - lost 2.5lb - 4.5lb to go!
Ruthyj -4lbs
TimeForAction - 6lbs - lost 4.5lb - 1.5lb to go!
Rolo -10lbs - 6.5 lost - 3.5 to go!
Rainbow - 7lb - lost 8.5 lb - have met target and more:D!
caramumofmany - 10lb - lost 6.5lb - 3.5lbs to go!
Chickydee - 8lb - lost 8lb - Target buster:D!
Loobylou- 7lbs - lost 5lb - 2lb to go!
Skinnymonkey1day - 7lb:mad: - 0.5lb on
Irene - 10lb
Louise24 - 8lb - lost 3lb - 5lb to go!
mod-karen79 - 10lb - lost 8.5lbs
jezebel - 7lb
Hunca - 12lb - lost 10.5lb - 1.5lb to go!

Back