Forgive me for i have sinned lol

atomic1960

Ok OK , I was doing so well 100% all the way on TS.
But I have sinned just the once and it was small.
I work in theatre , some group had a small do and had left some real nice food. I had a very small quiche a whole round one but a mini one.
My god it tasted good, but felt real bad about half an hour later, guilt
Do you think that would have kicked me out of ketosis. had nothing with it. And i did give up my evening shake that night.

I have to be strong we have many a function happening in our theatre in next few weeks.

Don't beat yourself up. It is a marathon not a sprint. It can be easy to go off the rails because of one small slip up and before you know it you can undo so much of your hard work. Temptation is going to be around us everywhere - especially during December. Just take it a day at a time and get back on the wagon. None of us are perfect and you are doing a fantastic job by making positive steps towards a healthier future for yourself. Let it go - build a bridge and get yourself over it cherub x

Thank you for such an understanding reply
I am back to 100% TS , was just one mistake and a little one. and all I can say is thank you to all on here. I read it every day so to keep me on the str8 and narrow

Thank you again from deep in the heart

we have all sinned lol. those that succeed don't let a hick up sabotage all the effort they have put in so far. trust when I say dwelling makes one little wobble a big fat one! dust yourself off, be proud of you and the fact you got straight back on it. :) I agree the support on here is amazing x

Hi Atomic,I think u should actually congratulate urself that u stopped when u did and got back on track the following day...usually when i fall off the wagon it takes about 3 days to cop on ...so u did well,stop beating urself up...jennifer

atomic1960 said:
well i am on food week , so all is well , and to be honest looking forward to getting back on TS

I felt the same, am better when I just can't have anything

Back