Forgive me lord for I (think) I have synned...newbie

Jellybean33

Silver Member
Hi all!

I'm new to slimming world...only started on Wednesday actually!

Has been going reasonably well, once I got my head around actually allowing myself to have syns and ensuring I got my hex a and b in every day.

Most days I've probably only had about 5 syns, so today when my hubby offered to make us Italian pizza, I agreed (who doesn't jump when the hubby offers to cook!) But now I'm a bit worried about my syns!!!

Here's what I've eaten today...

B- Greek yogurt, loads of fruit and a tiny drizzle of honey.

L - left overs -rice with chicken and bacon, sweet corn and green beans, followed by an orange and a mullerlight.

Snack - a pear

D - homemade pizza using this recipe:

100g strong flour
1g yeast
3.8g salt
No more than 1 tbsp olive oil
Chopped tomatoes
Basil
About 20g parmasan
About 20g mozzarella

Served with salad

So, I thought the cheese would almost be covered by my hex a and the base would be instead of my hex b, but synned cos it wasn't wholemeal flour.

So, have I gone waaaaayyyy over my syns do you think (pretty sure I have)? Also is it true, you can save up some syns from previous days?

I don't think you'll have gone dramatically over your syns so I wouldn't worry too much.
At my class they say you can have 105 syns per week (7 x 15) and 'spend' them as you please. If you've only been having 5 a day then I think you'll be fine if you have 5 -10 each day until Wednesday.
X

Thanks steph1212! Also just remembered I had a malted milk too, which my good friend google tells me is 2 syns! :-\

I'll try to keep my syns down the rest of this week too!

I've just done a very rough syn calculation based on the recipe you have and it's working out at around 35 syns
All are approximations

Flour 16 syns
Oil 6 syns
Yeast 3 syns
Cheese 10 syns
So you've probably not done too much damage at all :) xx

Dont worry, you enjoyed it so just carry on with the plan now. Sounds like you've had a great week so far. You can do it x

that pizza sounds lush!

x

Thanks guys! I feel less guilty now! It was lush!

We've got my mum to stay for 2 days, so trying to feed her as well as the rest of the family and stay on plan is tricky. Also going to a friend's for lunch on Thursday and no idea what she'll serve up, so I've planned not to use my hex's for breakfast and to keep my synsndown. That way, I can hopefully just enjoy the meal!

Back