Forgive me people for I have synned!!!

Determined Bunny

A Very Determined Bunny!!
Help!!! Just had 1 1/2 Tablespoon 'Ben and Jerrys Baked Alaska' with 'Jordans Country crisp chunky nuts' and 2 big Tablespoons 'extra thick Double Cream' from tescos on top ouch!!!

Is it worth counting the syns if so how many or have I blown it completely!!! :cry:

You know what, munchies happen. Don't dwell on it and know it was a rare naughty moment and get right back on that slimming world horse.

xxx

lol well at least it appears to be a little naughty indulgence in aid of our boys doing well for once....well so far so good lol Who could quibble with you for that? lol

You're just celebrating the goal :) don't worry too much. Just syn it at your full days syns and don't have anything else naughty! Munch on some carrot sticks! x

Sounds well worth it ;)
And I think you deserve a round of applause for having so little Ben and Jerry's - I would have polished off the tub :)

MMMmmmm, Ben and Jerry's! Chalk it up and move on, tomorrow is another day x

Stop feeling guilty because you haven't done anything wrong. Count your syns from your weekly allowance and carry on as normal. That's not sinning that's just following the SW plan!

Help!!! Just had 1 1/2 Tablespoon 'Ben and Jerrys Baked Alaska' with 'Jordans Country crisp chunky nuts' and 2 big Tablespoons 'extra thick Double Cream' from tescos on top ouch!!!

Is it worth counting the syns if so how many or have I blown it completely!!! :cry:

you said it yourself ' 1 1/2 tablespoons' if that was me i'd have eaten whole tub! you should be very proud of yourself stopping after that! don't beat yourself up about it.

Back