Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Madam Mimm, 7 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Madam Mimm

Madam Mimm Full Member

Now I've forgotten a lot of things in my life - where I've put my keys, appointments, my name even; but never to eat! Yet I woke up this morning & realised I had forgotten to have my final shake last night. What should I do? Have an extra one today, or just carry on with the usual 4? Anyone else done this, or am I just a total air head? :eek:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

Personally I wouldn't bother having the extra one today - you don't want to confuse your body by going from 3 to 5. Just make sure you go back to 4 plus the water from today.

I put out the 4 packs for the following day each night. But I am sadly anal - I even write out a 'menu' of what packs I will have each day over the week!
  4. Madam Mimm

Madam Mimm Full Member

Thanks for the advice, Peridot. I don't think it's anal at all. Maybe if I did that, I wouldn't have forgotten my foodpack!!! Have a good weekend!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.