forgot how to shop :(

thanks francesmag - my hubbie suggested the personal shopper think last nite x

8875-albums609-picture3258t.jpg
8875-albums609-picture3259t.jpg

I have bought this lipsy dress - thought i would dress it up with some bling (for the ice theme)

What do u all reckon?

Nikki xx

love it nikki - it's very sexy and a great party dress

My new experience of shopping is still a strange thing to me. I go into the as I used to call them "skinny" shops and can buy stuff! But I still expect the shop assistant to come up to me and kick me out or laugh at me for even thinking about being in there!!

Another thing to do is take a trusted friend with you who is skinny and they will help you get an idea of what to wear. My friend is a hairdresser and she was fantastic at putting me into things I would never have dreamt of wearing. I've found out that I have a waist!!

fabulous advice loolar - i took me mom out with me and i tried must have been 30 dresses on the the black lipsy one was the best - it felt right and looked right so i bought it - it wasnt cheap but i thought hey it will last me a classic LBD :)

xx

Sorry only just seen but LOVE IT, Lipsy stuff is fab and that one is gorgeous, don't forget party pics please!

xx

wow porgeous that dress is fabulous xx you look well nice :)

I love that dress slaterslady you will look fab.

Don't worry about the shopping, just try to enjoy the looking. Like Porgeous says you have to try loads of stuff on to get the hang of the best shapes and colours for your new shape, but that is the fun, it just feels a bit weird at first x

Back