forgotten my food packs.....doh!

Kels

Hi Guys and Gals!

Please help me - I have forgotten my food packs today like a complete idiot and will not be getting home til 9ish tonight!! What can i do???!!!!:cry: :cry:

Oh god this is what I keep thinking I will do, where do you work ?, is there another member of the forum that can lend you some ?, if you worked on Windsor I could have lent you a couple of packs. Not sure what you should do, but I would call my LLC and see what she said. Sorry can't be more help.

Hiya
first of all Don't Panic!

Drink lots of water, throughout the day and have your packs when you get home... As you are in ketosis you won't be feeling hungry, so hang on... Unless of course someone from here is local to your work and can give you a couple to see you through :)

Thanks Girls!

I live in hudds and work in manchester so its a tough one!!! Wish I could nip home but it would take me about 3 hours as I dont drive!!!

My LLC is at a coference in London so I cant reach her today - OF ALL THE DAYS!!! lol

Think im just gonna have to stock up on as much water as poss to fill me up aren't i?!!!

x

Yes - I've done this before by mistake and hence keep a couple of soups at work just in case.

You are in ketosis, so any "hunger" you feel will probably only be because you are used to having packs at a certain time. Keep with that water and have them when you get home.

You can do it!!!!

Back