forgotten my food packs.....doh!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Kels, 26 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Kels

Kels Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi Guys and Gals!

Please help me - I have forgotten my food packs today like a complete idiot and will not be getting home til 9ish tonight!! What can i do???!!!!:cry: :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cmacca

cmacca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Oh god this is what I keep thinking I will do, where do you work ?, is there another member of the forum that can lend you some ?, if you worked on Windsor I could have lent you a couple of packs. Not sure what you should do, but I would call my LLC and see what she said. Sorry can't be more help.

4. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Hi
    Yeah I think ring your counsellor , if she is locl perhaps she could get some to you somehow, or perhaps you could nip out at lunchtime? Dont know anyone in your area but you could put out a thread entiled HELP LL member in Huddersfield !
    Hope you sort it out.
    XX C

5. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Hiya
    first of all Don't Panic!

Drink lots of water, throughout the day and have your packs when you get home... As you are in ketosis you won't be feeling hungry, so hang on... Unless of course someone from here is local to your work and can give you a couple to see you through :)

6. VirgoGirl

VirgoGirl Full Member

I've done that once and had to go without all day.

have three when I got home, and five the next day, to make up.

Now I always keep a couple of emergency sachets at work, just in case.

7. Kels

Kels Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks Girls!

I live in hudds and work in manchester so its a tough one!!! Wish I could nip home but it would take me about 3 hours as I dont drive!!!

My LLC is at a coference in London so I cant reach her today - OF ALL THE DAYS!!! lol

Think im just gonna have to stock up on as much water as poss to fill me up aren't i?!!!

x

8. Vorlina

Vorlina Full Member

Diet:
    Slimfast
    Yes - I've done this before by mistake and hence keep a couple of soups at work just in case.

You are in ketosis, so any "hunger" you feel will probably only be because you are used to having packs at a certain time. Keep with that water and have them when you get home.

You can do it!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.