Former Lipotrim thinking about joining Exante

carly taylor

Likes food too much!
Just after a bit of encouragment and advice, I have previously done Lipotrim and lost 2 stone, but with xmas and me being a bit lazy lately have put a stone back on.

Would anyone be able to tell me if Exante is more paletable than Lipotrim? I did 6 weeks or so with LT, hoping to do the same with Exante and lose 2 stone.

Lipotrim versus Exante......

Hi Carly, I have tried both and find exante much better. With lipo its 3 shakes and a gross soup, with exante you have 10 items to choose from. 4 shakes, 4 soups and 2 bars. Also you can have coke zero, a few flavoured waters and boullion ( bit like an oxo cube drink.) It's also a lot cheaper as lipo is £36 a week and exante about £25. You do have to buy a months supply but that helps to keep you on track. You could always weigh yourself in you're local chemist once a week if you don't trust yourself to do it. I quite like the taste of all the exante products prefered them to lipotrim. Iv'e lost 14lb in a fortnight.
Goodluck to you whatever one you choose. :)

Thanks for the replys, think I will talk it through with the hubby tonight, (he is also going to do either lipo/exante)
Exante does sound better actually, because you soon get fed up with the limited choice of flavours on lipotrim.

I only started this week but I really like the porridge, chicken soup and choc shakes.

I've done LT before, and Exante is much nicer... :p haven't met anybody who prefers Lipotrim :)

Thanks for all the comments folks, we have bitten the bullet and bought ourselves a months supply each, we are both committing to a start date on Saturday together, making sure we remember to take some before photos!

I am a former LT'er! I much prefer Exante. The variations make is much easier to stick to. All of the shakes are lovely too, nowhere near as sickly as LT. I haven't tried the soups or bars yet, but if their anything like the shakes, they'll be lovely :) Good luck x

They have arrived this morning! Must admit the bars look especially nice, look a lot like the protein bars you get from the health shops! Looking forward to starting now, I know the first few days are the most difficult, but I am determined this time need to lose 2 stone by mid march do you think i can do it?!

Back