• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

former sw member, now doing ww, please help!

Tanya c

S: 11st12lb C: 11st12lb G: 7st7lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi all, am in a bit of a complicated situation. I have had doctor's vouchers for sw and am currently going to sw classes but it's not working for me! previous to this i had done ww for many years and needed a change. anyway a couple of weeks ago i started following the pro points plan totally on my own but looking up points on the net etc. I started on a Tuesday an then my official weigh in with sw is on Thurs. well have lost 4 pounds in 2 wks but went over weeklies and daily points, feel so down, advice?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st0.5lb C: 10st2.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 23 Loss: 0st12lb(7.77%)
First of all welcome I'm a former sw'r and I have lost 10lbs in 6 weeks on ww......you need to pick a diet and follow one.....can you not get vouchers for ww?

If you stick with ww start a diary its a massive help on here and there is tons of support.

Good luck with your decision x

Tanya c

Hey sarahlou b1, thanks for the reply. yeah i really want to stick with ww but still going to the sw meetings as i have to finish the vouchers and then probably can get some ww ones. i've slipped up this week and used all my weeklies, do u think it's advisable to restart tomorrow with a new set of weeklies?

When did you start them?

Tanya c

tuesday just gone. also not sure of my dailies, think it should be 29. i am 4ft 11, 32, weigh 12st 9 (182lbs) and don't do any exercise.

not sure how to work out the points for you but i dont think you shud start a new lot coz then that means double weeklies! i think just try and stick to dailies from now so track everything then come tue start new everything, start a diary so you can keep a virtual diary and then you can get some support. i wouldnt worry about using all your weeklies now its done you cannot go back just look to the future/. yea you may have sts or put on slightly but its just 1 week and start new from tue.

thats my advise hope it dont sound bossy lol xx

Tanya c

aah thanks so much for the advice, no not bossy at all! need all the advice and support i can get, how are u finding ww compared to sw? x

I love it....no constant cooking I can go anywhere and eat!! Iv never felt like I'm on a diet. Check my diary out x

Tanya c

i know exactly what u mean, i find it much easier too! will check out your diary. it's funny, weighed myself this morning and I'm down a pound, looks like i may have got away with eating over my weeklies! gonna be super strict now!

there is a lot of people do! i dunno how you get away with it lol x