former sw member, now doing ww, please help!

Tanya c

Hi all, am in a bit of a complicated situation. I have had doctor's vouchers for sw and am currently going to sw classes but it's not working for me! previous to this i had done ww for many years and needed a change. anyway a couple of weeks ago i started following the pro points plan totally on my own but looking up points on the net etc. I started on a Tuesday an then my official weigh in with sw is on Thurs. well have lost 4 pounds in 2 wks but went over weeklies and daily points, feel so down, advice?

First of all welcome I'm a former sw'r and I have lost 10lbs in 6 weeks on ww......you need to pick a diet and follow one.....can you not get vouchers for ww?

If you stick with ww start a diary its a massive help on here and there is tons of support.

Good luck with your decision x

Hey sarahlou b1, thanks for the reply. yeah i really want to stick with ww but still going to the sw meetings as i have to finish the vouchers and then probably can get some ww ones. i've slipped up this week and used all my weeklies, do u think it's advisable to restart tomorrow with a new set of weeklies?

When did you start them?

tuesday just gone. also not sure of my dailies, think it should be 29. i am 4ft 11, 32, weigh 12st 9 (182lbs) and don't do any exercise.

not sure how to work out the points for you but i dont think you shud start a new lot coz then that means double weeklies! i think just try and stick to dailies from now so track everything then come tue start new everything, start a diary so you can keep a virtual diary and then you can get some support. i wouldnt worry about using all your weeklies now its done you cannot go back just look to the future/. yea you may have sts or put on slightly but its just 1 week and start new from tue.

thats my advise hope it dont sound bossy lol xx

aah thanks so much for the advice, no not bossy at all! need all the advice and support i can get, how are u finding ww compared to sw? x

I love it....no constant cooking I can go anywhere and eat!! Iv never felt like I'm on a diet. Check my diary out x

i know exactly what u mean, i find it much easier too! will check out your diary. it's funny, weighed myself this morning and I'm down a pound, looks like i may have got away with eating over my weeklies! gonna be super strict now!

there is a lot of people do! i dunno how you get away with it lol x

Back