Total Solution Forty & Fabulous

Mrsmb

Today is the day that I restart my life!! I have started and failed so many times that I am ashamed of myself.

I had been attending S/W the past 4 weeks and lost 6.5lb and feel Exante is so much faster and has better losses, so here I am with my tail between my legs.

As of today my starting weight is 14st, 1lb (197lb) and would like to get down to 10st 7lb (147lb) so that's a total of 50lb !!!!!

I promised myself that I would lose the weight for turning 40 but I've now turned 42 and it's now time to change that!!!!

Start 9/2/16 14st 1lb (197lb)

Week 1 - 16/2/16 -
Week 2 - 23/2/16 -
Week 3 - 1/3/16 -
Week 4 - 8/3/16 -
Week 5 - 15/3/16 -
Week 6 - 22/3/16 -
Week 7 - 29/3/16 -
Week 8 - 5/4/16 -
Week 9 - 12/4/16 -
Week 10 - 19/4/16 -

Today is going good so far.....just about to have my third pack and I've had 3.5 litres of water. Bath and bed then onto day 2!!!!

Welcome, we've got some dedicated people on here & friendly with it :)
Just the kind of atmosphere to help u stay on course, I've got at least another 4 stone to lose so yr in good company.....onward!

Thank you Darcy and Angie-bum.

Angie-bum you have done amazing, I hope I can get good losses like you!!! Today I feel great, not had my first packet yet as I'm just having my first black coffee. I had reduced my carbs leading up to yesterday's start so hopefully it will reduced the carb flu slightly. Good luck everyone for today. ❤️

Welcome, hope your day 2 goes well.

Hi Darcy, i slipped up at the weekend....I'm so angry at myself!!! I will weigh in tomorrow as planned but I'm not expecting much of a loss. I was planning on making tomorrow as day 1 AGAIN!

Hi Darcy, i slipped up at the weekend....I'm so angry at myself!!! I will weigh in tomorrow as planned but I'm not expecting much of a loss. I was planning on making tomorrow as day 1 AGAIN!

Draw a line under the weekend........and carry on! :)

Back