Forum addiction

minxie

One day at a time!
I think I've transferred my food addiction into a forum addiction;) I just can't keep off here - said I was going to bed an hour ago but having too much fun reading posts and playing word games!

HAHA! If it wasn't for this site, Id be getting on with my work - which is the LAST thing I want to be doing.. at least I'm not procrastinating with food anymore, but, yes, I do need to learn some other strategies, cause this can't be a permanent solution!!

(or can it?)

Vxxx

he he me to!

I was just thinking the same. It's been my saviour especially through the tough times. I've been on here so much today that I now have double the work to get done tomorrow :)

Better to be typing than eating xxxxx

Yup, Im back, fully addicted, thing is the support is immense, and thats what we all need x

I am the same! I log on and before I know it, hours have passed by! Helps to keep me from the kitchen though! xx

Yeah, minimins is my proxy CDC. Everything I need for support. Out here in Kuwait I'm pretty much on my own motivation wise. This is the first place I log onto in the mornings and the last site I visit before bed.

Anisah, I am not in Kuwait but the wilds of scotland... like you, don't know anyone else doing CD and minis has been a lifeline for me. So know just how you feel! This is one addiction I am OK with right now!

xxx

I have been addicted to this forum for 4 1/2 months...... its scary how you can get so addicted.. lol
Its a great place and we are all here in the same boat and to support each other xxx

oh the amount of time i spend on here is obscene!!! The things i would get done if it wasnt for this place........!!! lol
BUT....the support is amazing and i couldnt be where i am now without it! :)
xxxx

*stands up, gives a little cough*

"My name is Angela and I'm a minimins addict"

phew, finally got that off my (now slightly smaller :() chest!

Me too, I'm glad i'm not the only one. To confess I was bad this evening and today has been the only day I have been on here (only once this morning), I have to come on here to help me through the day. So be straight back on first thing to help me stay on track tomorrow!

Sorry, I mean't todays the only day I haven't been on here!!

I will be blaming you Minxie if I become addicted ;-) I've come home of my night shift and I have logged on here instead of going to bed! Anyway, day 1 (again) today so I think I will be here a lot more from now on....

Last edited:
Back