Forum Newbie

ronniejacobs

Gold Member
Hi i am not sure if i post it here but am a returner to SW and was desperate to find a forum for it and found this so heres to some great chats.
I am 33 and have been up and down for years. My main aim and reson to losing weight is i have crohns disease and need to eat healthily and i have high blood pressure and wnat to be off the tablets as soon as possible

It will be lovely to chat to like minded slimmers

hi and welcome, and your in the right place,this site is full of useful imformation.hope to chat soon,and if you want anything theres always someone around to help and give there support x

Hi there Ronnie.. and welcome to MM forum....

Victoria was right we are a very friendly bunch and all here to loose a pound or stone or two:8855:.

Hope you have a great journey and we are all helping each other out... so Good Luck!

hi...i've returned to slimming world this week too.....have decided its time to lose my baby pounds (seeing as my youngest is fast approaching 3 - gulp!)
welcome!!! looking forward to chatting with you...
Marie

hi and welcome to the site my first week on the diet as well and o the forums
lol im still trying to loose the baby weight and my lo 3 in feb :8855:

Heya, i returned 5 weeks ago and everyone here has been great and so supportive.

Have a good wieght loss journey, get involved and if you need anything just shout! :) xxx

Back