Forum Techincal Q!

IrishLaura

Silver Member
How long before I am able to have an avatar? Is it a certain amount of posts?

Thanks in advance !

ooh its been a while but i think its 20! Or is it 50? lol xxx

5000 posts and you can have one x

:cry:not 5000!!! I want a nice sparkly one! Or perhaps a pic of me, I havent decided yet! Maybe its better if I dont have one if its of me lol!

Im past 20, so cant be that lol

Just like the old days Gaz..me talking sense and you err..not?! xxx

How long before I am able to have an avatar? Is it a certain amount of posts?

Thanks in advance !

Hi Laura,

Once you hit the 20 posts needed for an avatar it takes about an hour after that for the site to update your profile.

And 50 posts for access to your profile, bigger signature and private messaging.

Love Mini xxx

lol Dont you listen to him ;)

20 posts you can have a nice shiny avatar

its not 50 it is under as i got my pic before i done my 50 posts and signiture was longer once i got to 50 but i dont know how many it is cos i just kept trying. xxxxx

Honest trust me Laura dont listen to any women on here they are really *****y im nice and honest.....my mum said x

Ha i was right! xx

Thank you!

Obviously I am new, but I take it that there is someone in this thread thats a joker? lol

I think I will sort my pic out now :D

love us really xx

Yep well he likes to think he is hun..oh and be careful he likes the ladies! xxx

Honest trust me Laura dont listen to any women on here they are really *****y im nice and honest.....my mum said x

In my 23 years I have learned that its women you listen to and men you ignore PMSL!

My mum said that I am nice too......... you think maybe that they have to???:p

Been back 5 mins - causing chaos already:rolleyes:

I now have an avatar :D Its me :p:eek:

glad ya managed to get on hun xxxx

BOO!!!!:D

Nice pic Laura xx

Back