forward planning is great

metrognome

is getting better at it
hello all,
had a great day yesterday as i planned my days eating and stuck to it (usually i change my mind). the only problem was i never had my h x b it was not until this morning that i realised :), i was planning on having a sandwhich when i got in from work but was so tired i went straight to bed( i finish work at 2am ).

hoping for a good day today as well :p

yeah i think if u plan your meals and snacks in advance u r more likely to successed cause you won't go for first thing u find or take a trip to the shop for something naugthy plus gives u something to look forward to. also its cheaper to plan cause u only buy what u need

hello all,
had a great day yesterday as i planned my days eating and stuck to it (usually i change my mind). the only problem was i never had my h x b it was not until this morning that i realised :), i was planning on having a sandwhich when i got in from work but was so tired i went straight to bed( i finish work at 2am ).

hoping for a good day today as well :p

Well done, its always best to plan ahead and it really does work. Hope you do the same today too. xx

You are so right, if I've planned I find SW easy...

...its days I haven;t planned (like today!!) that are tricky :)

Back