FOUND A NEW WAY TO KEEP BUSY

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jackie2029, 10 May 2008 Social URL.

1. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Struck on a brilliant idea last week and have now put it into action. Ive never done this before so a bit nervous but a fantastic way to keep busy whilst on my diet, great exercise AND the results should be in and ready to use when my diets finished.

Im growing my own vegetables! Ive cleared one of my huge borders and just planted carrots, onions, lettuce, mushrooms and in the shed ive planted some tomatoes, and some hanging basket plants and in the kitchen i made the mistake of starting to grow some bean sprouts (didnt know you have to grow them in a glass jar in a dark place) and they are going to be ready in 3weeks! il still be dieting! lol but the other stuff, like others ive been thinking a lot about healthier eating when ive finished so i dont put the weight back on and thought this would be ideal. So my inspiration will be watching them grow knowing in about 2 months when they are ready, il be ready to enjoy!! kool idea or what! anyone else come up with anything to keep themselves busy?? jx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Thats great, an all new hobby as well, a proper little 'good life' x
    I cant publish my hobby unfortunately xx

4. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i cant imagine what that mite be gaz!!!! jx

5. coccinella

coccinella Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    good idea jackie - you should be sorted now for lovely fresh veggies when you start eating again. i have been gardening all day too - got muscles aching i didn't even know i had! Julia x

6. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I tried growing some carrots once when I was a kid, they all diet except one which had the biggest greenery ever so I was really looking forward to it.... When I pulled it up though it was about an inch long!! Just goes to show ladies that the hunk you're chatting up may look the part but under there he could have a one inch "carrot"!

7. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Veggy garden sounds great....watch out for slugs tho huni...they like to nibble nearly as much as gazza xx

8. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    but leave more slime than me x :p

9. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    ewwwwwwwwwwwww garry!!!!!

10. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You lot are disgusting! x

11. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    What a brill idea, my brother-in-law has an allotment and on the odd occasion we get a few of his extras, the taste is unbelievable, tomatoes actually have a taste, and baby new spuds are to die for. Hope yours taste as good, enjoy !!

12. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i know for a fact my taste buds have changed and i cant wait till i can have them, thats if they stay alive, im not really know for my green fingers so il keep you all updated lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.