Found some food revelation!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by eclaires123, 21 May 2011 Social URL.

1. eclaires123

eclaires123 Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Just have to share a couple of food revelations I discovered today!
    Firstly asparagus soup... Yes I have found it is a weight loss miracle despite ur weird smelling pee!:confused:
    Dont throw away the woody ends! I cooked them up wiv an onion and some celery then blitzed thoroughly.... Ended up wiv a very very tasty soup just a bit of pepper n low sodium salt... Yum! Add a bit of yoghurt 0% of course for a creamy touch!
    Then.... Had a pack of ham in the fridge which I won't be able to finish before going on hols on Monday so blitzed it with a whole load of herbs... Sage, thyme n basil plus a little shaking of oatmeal, bingo STUFFING!!!!! Great to stick in the freezer for now can't wait to use it in a roast chicken will be beeeaautiful and all the better seriously low fat and Dukan friendly!
    Hope that gave u some ideas
    Claire x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. weightykaty

weightykaty Member

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.69%)
    Ooh I love asparagus! but today is a PP day so now I'm sad and craving soup!
    But tomorrow I think I'll shove loads of odd bits of veg I have left in my fridge and make a soup! Thanks for the idea! :)

4. weightykaty

weightykaty Member

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.69%)
    I just ran out and bought some asparagus!LOL

5. tryin again

tryin again Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    1st1.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    17st0.9lb(94.04%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Just made the soup! I cooked some salmon and had a kind of asparagus salmon chowder. Absolutely lovely, thank you!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.