Found the real CD

lardass

Silver Member
After my jouney of vegetable soup twice a day (yuk) :mad: , i changed CDC and have discovered all the delicious flavours and products that are in the CD range and i am now looking forward to week 3.

Can't wait to try the bars :)

If there is anyone else who has been asked to buy whole boxes of the same flavour, please do something about it dont just give, i would have done if it hadn't been for this site !!!!!

I am on CD, I was never asked to buy whole boxes of one flavour. Anyone asked to do so should tell CDC that unless they will let them pick and mix, they will go elsewhere!!!!!

I am really pleased that you are now with a CDC who will look after you the way you should be looked after.:)

Linda
CD Counsellor
Essex and Surrounding areas

I never had to buy a whole box either:eek: I could pick and chose and return ones if I didn't like them.

I think I was so lucky with my CDC in so many ways. Couldn't have done it without her :cool:

I can pick in chose everything except the bars. Those i had to but a whole box at a time on top of my weeks packs, so i always had extra.

Having a whole box of bars at once was just too much temptation for me, and i think i got through all 21 in about a week and a half. I really wish i could have just taken 7, it would have made it much easier. Needless to say, iv never bought bars again

PrincessBex said:
I can pick in chose everything except the bars. Those i had to but a whole box at a time on top of my weeks packs, so i always had extra.

Having a whole box of bars at once was just too much temptation for me, and i think i got through all 21 in about a week and a half. I really wish i could have just taken 7, it would have made it much easier. Needless to say, iv never bought bars again

I like being able to pick a variety as it adds interest to the weeks ahead...good to have choice in all things.
music-sn.gif

It amazes me the different approaches adopted by various CDCs. I guess I've been lucky first time but mine has never asked me to buy a whole box of anything - bars included. It's always been a case of 'pick 'n mix' and bring stuff back if you don't like it.

I hope to be a CDC myself one day and have learned a lot from the good practices of my own.

Glad you found a good CDC now LA :)

Debbie x

Thanks, not long now till i can try a bar !!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going with the kids to McDonalds for lunch but am not at all bothered by it (got my bar)

Will let you all know how it was.

Dx

P.s before changing CDC i would have gone all day without a pack if i was going out because no facilites to whisk shakes in many places.

What bar you having LA?
Whenever I go out and take a bar with me, I stick it in the fridge for a while first then carry it in a jiffy padded envelope in my bag to stop it from wilting!

They are ALL delicious but I tasted the new ones yesterday and they are to die for!!

Debbie x

:) I find the tetra packs very handy:)

Love the CD bars...to be they taste even nicer than mars bars:rolleyes:

Took a chocolate one out with me that had been in the fridge, oooohhhh lovely i sat in McDonalds with my black coffe and my bar in a world of my own while friends and all the kids ate their happy meals ( i think mine was a happier meal) i didn't even pinch one chip.

Trying the peanut one tomorrow.

lardass said:
Took a chocolate one out with me that had been in the fridge, oooohhhh lovely i sat in McDonalds with my black coffe and my bar in a world of my own while friends and all the kids ate their happy meals ( i think mine was a happier meal) i didn't even pinch one chip.

Trying the peanut one tomorrow.

Well Done!

I felt so strange for the first weeks of my diet when out, as I could eat my way around the world...

I think the first time is the hardest and then you get use to it, I have found that people in restaurant have been very understanding...I usually say I am on a special diet and that is it...always want to help and make me something...

Goes to show that most people are really so nice:)

I have run out of chocolate bars, but I have just heard my order is on its way...:D this calls for happy dance
party-so.gif

Love Mini xxx

Back