Found this link....

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by moomum, 29 October 2006 Social URL.

1. moomum

moomum Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi all

I found this site last night. It finds the ideal shape/type of jeans for you. You answer a load of questions and it searches for the best fit.
    I'm going to get the jeans it suggested for me when I get a bit smaller.....

http://www.zafu.com

Take care

KD likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    What a great find!! Wow. That's so cool

They've found me 4 pairs to my specification:cool:

Thanks for posting!

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Just had a proper look at my results and interestingly they have suggested I buy a pair called 'Not Your Daughters Jeans' :D

Guess thats kinda suitable for my age group.

They are also called Tummy Tuck jeans :D :D Now how did they guess :D

They look really nice. Plain, but good quality. Bit pricey though for me, and I can't find them in the UK.

Might go mad and buy them from the US as the reviews for this brand are really good.

I tend to get hammered for import tax when I get things from the USA though :(

Still...very tempted.

5. moomum

moomum Member

Diet:
    CD
    Its a great site, I found it by accident last night.:)
    I like the way it gives you a variety of makes and prices. I hate buying jeans as I can never get them to fit in the waist properly. They are always too big but they fit on the hips....

I think I'm going to try to get either of my 2 faves from the US. They were Tommy Hilfiger or DKNY. I'll have to have a good mooch to see if I can get them in the UK but if not then I'll order. I might ask my cousin to get them (she lives in N Carolina) and send them over to me.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.