Found you all.... Waves

Good start to the day then woofy. Good girl keep it clean and green and you'll lose shed loads sweetheart.

woof;1349987 Had a movement in the loo which always makes things better. Woofy X[/quote said:
hey should try psylium husk.... so much better :D started taking it two days ago and back to being a morning girl :eek:

Oh its good to get it moving...... Might have a go at ur stuff. I miss being a morning girl, Im gratefull for anytime of day now..... hee hee

Woofy X

Oh its good to get it moving...... Might have a go at ur stuff. I miss being a morning girl, Im gratefull for anytime of day now..... hee hee

Woofy X
lol i know what you mean it was driving me crazy so id read in pig to twig about them and its great :D.,........ oh god !!!! how crazy to be exited about a good p**:eek:

Sue, do you find the husk capsules bloat you up?

Sue, do you find the husk capsules bloat you up?
hi sarah , ive not had a problem at all think you need to 'play' with the amount that is right for you , but im takin 3 caps with lots of water before each meal , its making such a big difference.

Morning Sue, thanks for that. I have decided to give them a go again. I have woken up with my IBS niggling today. It's not that bad, but it puts me in a really bad mood and makes me feel really slugglish. So I have taken two this morning (along with my B6 that will hopefully brighten me up) and will see if I bloat up again. Doesn't help that I am hormonal as well. It all seems to come at once for us ladies. :(

Anyway, have a good day everyone. I am going to see my mum for an hour and then immerse myself in work and try to work through my grumps.

(((hugs))) Hope u pick up soon, sarah. Its horrible aving the grumpys.
Morning Sukie, Sukie....... Im going to get some "stuff" today as I also feel the need for movement.....

Hope it is a bright day for as all!!!!!!

Shall we think of some games to help?Day always seems better when we giggle.... Thinking caps on, girlies and Jim, Jim.....

Playfull Woofy X

Back