Found you all.... Waves

Was lovely having the sun beams coming through the window. Didnt go out as Im in the the boy.... Feel like im in a cell lol

Woofy X

LOL, how is your little man doing woofy?

Hes doin ok, ty. Just bored!!!! And we are both grumpy!!!! Think hes sick of bein around me 24/7. Hes started moaning today so all is better and back to normal-ish.....

I take my hat off to nurses doing this day in and day out.....

Woofy X

When will he be able to go back to school then woofy?

Jeez, you'll both be stir crazy by then then woofy.

Oh yes!!!!!!

Jim, Jim how did u get ur pictures to come up here, of your befores and after in ur FAB kitchen?

Woof X

what you do woofy is copy the picture you want by right clicking it (It must be on this board already).

Go to the sig bit of your CP and then paste it love. Does that make sense?

Jim, Jim You talking dirty to me then, love?? lol... Makes no sense to me but will ask the OH if he can work what u said out. Ty.

Woofy X

Since Thursday ive been off the track, question is, How do you get back on track????
I cant seem to get water down anymore. Ive lost me spark to get slim. Ive gone all lazy.

SOME 1 PLEASE KICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bent over woofy X

Hmmm, we need to find out why you have lost your motivation woofy. What's changed?

Stuck at home with son.
Stressed.
Bored.
Lazy.
Tired.
Grumpy.
Been drinking wine.
Off C/D shakes.

I need to get may act togther and FAST!!!!!!! Easy said then done though......

Woofy X

OK, you've identified the causes, so now you need to be positive, list all the reasons you want to loose weight woofy.

:DTo feel good in the summer.
Feel comfy in my clothes.
Feel goooood.
Be healthy.
Feel sexy.
To be able to run and play with my boys.
To look slim.

Cant think of anymore, Jim.....
It has come to me why I feel so poo.... Ive been naughty since Thursday, :copon:chinese and wine and I put on 5.5 pounds. Well I know it isnt FAT but its makin me feel FAT! I feel yuk for eating wrong foods and because of this feeling I thinking "stuff it":cry:

I need a good few days of eating the right way, The Atkins way to get the good feeling back. Stop picking at "low carb nibbles, sweets" No more wine as I never know when to stop!

WOW Jim, Jim. You were cracking. TY hunni bunni X X X X

Reactions: Jim
To feel good in the summer.
Feel comfy in my clothes.
Feel goooood.
Be healthy.
Feel sexy.
To be able to run and play with my boys.
To look slim.

There you go then woofy.

MORNINGS!!!!!!!!

Im feeling better, head on the rite way and ready to rumble. Had a much better day yesterday thanks to my pig tails being pulled back by Jim, Jim and getting me grounded again. Hes just reminded my just how much I want this!!!

New day! New start! Nice clean foods!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!! (only 2 more days till friday woop! woop!)

Re charged Woof X

MORNINGS!!!!!!!!

Im feeling better, head on the rite way and ready to rumble. Had a much better day yesterday thanks to my pig tails being pulled back by Jim, Jim and getting me grounded again. Hes just reminded my just how much I want this!!!

New day! New start! Nice clean foods!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!! (only 2 more days till friday woop! woop!)

Re charged Woof X
whoop whoop ... go woofie , go woofie :D

Pleased to see that the "daddy" AKA Jim sorted you out Woofy. Was it the good talking to or the now infamous "meat load"?? :whistle:

Glad to hear you are feeling more positive. You've come too far to throw in the towel now. Good on you girl for getting right back on track. Go Woofy!

"Jims Meat Load"...... I have a feeling that will always follow me lol. Made us giggle and thats what its all about.....

Jims pet talk woke me up.
Jims Meat Load cheered me up.
Had a movement in the loo which always makes things better.
Only had 1 glass of wine last night, so back in control.
Slept better.

Having you guys around just makes it so much better. Friends dont understand this way of eating, so have given up as blue in the face so isnt my colour...

Have a fab day, Jim`s Angels!!!!!!

Woofy X

Back