Foundation - recommendations.

Snail

Helloooo,

Can anyone recommend a foundation thats goes on easily and it good for covering up spots and blemishes? When i get hormonal spots they tend to scar for a while afterwards (even when left alone and not squished) and need something good to cover them up!

Thinking of visiting one of the posh counters in debenhams or selfridges.

Thanks, i was thinking of treating myself to some clinique, Is it good then?

I love Elizabeth Arden, flawless finish.....gives good coverage and stays put !!

one of my clients told me bout a website.....where all products are £1.50....have a quick look....

Shop Eyes Lips Face

Debz xx

Only just caught up with this thread but I recently switched from Clinique's Soft Finish Make-up to the Bodyshop's Flawless Finish Foundation. I never thought I would ever switch from Clinique but I don't think you can beat this new bodyshop product. It's also nearly £4 cheaper.

For me nothing beats Estee Lauder Double wear, as long as its applied with a brush!

clinque is a great foundation- lt really looks natural and stays on all day without the oil painting look. Try at one of the big stores and get the girls on the counter to make u up....... ul end up buying the shop !!!

i think i light reflecting one is best as it wnt crust over the spots...i use clinique gentle light make up!!! a gd green toned conceler also will take the redness out ure period spots......dnt chose a heavy foundation otherwise ull look cakey!!!! reflect the light x

Bobbi Brown is the be all and end all for foundations!

It is very expensive (at £23 for a full size bottle) but they are 2 years from opening to throw away, and I have had mine for a year and a half already, and there's still loads left. I probably wear it 4 days a week.

I think mineral foundation is the best.They have sheer to full coverage and even you have layers on, they will still look very natural on you. I have tried Signature Minerals and Everyday Minerals. Love both of them :)

Back