Fouth weigh in I'm so happy!

Should have weighed tomorrow!!!

Weighed 1 day early and have lost another 3lb:) cdc said if i had gone tomorrow probably be another pound and then i would have been 11st 13lb:sigh: . Oh well im happy with my losses i am still on target for another 1st this mth and i am happy knowing next week i will definately be in the 11s:D :D :D

Weighed 1 day early and have lost another 3lb:) cdc said if i had gone tomorrow probably be another pound and then i would have been 11st 13lb:sigh: . Oh well im happy with my losses i am still on target for another 1st this mth and i am happy knowing next week i will definately be in the 11s:D :D :D

Well done to you:D :D

I just got into the 11's last weigh in by 1lb, it feels great. Started just over 3 weeks ago and have gone from the 13's to 11's. I've always been a yoyo dieter, but this time it's for good.

Just think next weigh in you'll be nearing the 11 1/2 mark.:D :D

Tracey
x

Well done Nay, so nice to watch your body changing and boy are you looking good!! Keep up the good work,
Love
Mum xx

awwwwww is that your mum, how cool, and WHAT a glamorous gran!!!!!!!!!!

good luck girlies!!
natalie xxx

YEAH IM 11st 12lb!!!!!!

Got weighed today i only lost 2lb but i am still happy as i am now 11st 12lb:D

Although i am wondering what size i am at the moment.(think 16) Before when i was 11st i was a size 14 so im hoping that once i get rid of the 12lb i will be back in the 14's:)

Anyone else out there who is 5ft 2 and around the same weight as me? What size r u?

You are doing fantastic. Why not go for a bit of window shopping and trying on, youll soon see what size you are. You dont have to buy anything but you will come out of the shops smiling :) :)

Hi Naomi,

I was just looking at your ticker and you have your start weight at 201 pounds which is 14stone 5 i think you maybe miscalculated, it should read 191 pounds which is 13 stone 9 and your weight loss to date is 25 pounds not 35 you've probably been wondering where that other 10pounds came from that you have'nt lost lol
It just kinda jumped off the page at me i hope you dont mind me commenting :eek:
Maisie x

Hi, Naomi.

Fantastic!

You're off to a fab start. Good luck.

Hi Maisie

Hi Naomi,

I was just looking at your ticker and you have your start weight at 201 pounds which is 14stone 5 i think you maybe miscalculated, it should read 191 pounds which is 13 stone 9 and your weight loss to date is 25 pounds not 35 you've probably been wondering where that other 10pounds came from that you have'nt lost lol
It just kinda jumped off the page at me i hope you dont mind me commenting :eek:
Maisie x

Hi Maisie
No that is fine that you noticed lol. My 201lbs represents what i was at the beginning of the year, although by the time i started CD i was 13st 9lb, so to me i have lost 35lb:D and i feel alot happier but still have a long way to go:sigh:

You are doing fantastic. Why not go for a bit of window shopping and trying on, youll soon see what size you are. You dont have to buy anything but you will come out of the shops smiling :) :)
Yeah i think i might just do that:)

Well done Nay, every time i see you, you just look slimmer & slimmer. i know how much this means to you and you're doing really well. By the way,might just come shopping with you, lol. Mum xxx

Back