Foxy is trying again

It can be lonely! I really miss eating with my husband. I have taken to having a few of the slim n save "meals" so I feel like Im eating something. However the real thing that keeps me going is that I know its a very short term thing for a long term gain.... I might miss out right now but booze and food and sunday lunch with my family is still going to be there... I also have a coupla breaks planned. My hubby's birthday is next thursday so I know we are having a weekend off. I last had a weekend off two weeks ago... After this I guess I might go until the end of march or something...

this isnt for everyone but I feel better having soemthing to look forward to. Its kept me on the straight and narrow all week as I know that I'm having a small break soon. I do plan to keep a fairly sensible head on, I wont be carbo loading but still its a break.

Fingers crossed for a good weigh in! Hope you feel better soon X

Hi foxy, just read through your diary so far to see how you are getting on. Looks like you have made a really good start. Dont give up, even if your OH is sitting there eating sweets. Just remember that you are doing this for you, not him.

Good luck hun

Foxy2605 said:
thanks lovely, but right now i am raging at my partner
he is sitting doing nothing but bloody eating :-(((((

That's not helpful. My hubby us a star and is dieting too! Is only having limited stuff in the house and dinners of soup... guess I'm lucky. Put something unsavory in his next snack like guinea pig poop in the choc raisins!

better days

hello lovelies,
i hope you are all well. i survived today at work, and am feeling better. have decided that the bars combined with my TOM turned me into a crazy person. I apologise for my dom and gloom posts.i am off work for the next week. even managed to make a little quip to my boss that i could not help him just now as i was concentrating hehehehe.
foxy is back on the positive routes. well i got weighed today ...... and .....
another 5lb off!
have now agreeded to go down to 3 shakes a day and a meal!?!!??!?!?
am very excited. can see how i get on this week. if i dont get decent losses, then back to 4
thank for all the lovely chat, you all got me thru a rubbish couple of days
foxyxx xxx

howdy
I hope you are all well.
so i have been off work since tuesday.
I have been rather productive. put up curtains, chucked out clothes to recycling, which in hind sight , i had thrown into a bag cos they did not fit me anymore. maybe i will go to charity shop and buy them back in a few months. I have move from 4 shakes to 3 and a meal. i am finding this difficult. crazy i know but i also think it is cos i am off work. i am sleeping late ( cos i can) but enjoying being me. the eating thing again is tad confusing. chicken is ok, cucumber yum. but everything else, i am confused. i sound think i know, but i wonder if i should just stay on shakes forever lol , means i dont need to think.
have a very social and silly busy weekend this weekend. I am not expecting any nice losses this week. would love 3lb. I think that is my goal. If i could lose that every week. I get closer to my 2 stone goal. I have plans to go for a walk tomorrow. weather is rubbish but i prefer walking in the rain ( odd i know).
i am feeling happier, i know i still have a long slog ahead to get down to a good weight. i have just signed up to do a 24 hour endurance walk. it is a team effort. ironic thing is with my other hobby, i do 24 hour motor races.another plus side a bout losing weight, i will need to get new overalls woohooooo:D:D

Epic fail this last four days.
Got poorly and then nearly passed out on Saturday. Was so busy. Have had to eat. Bf and I hitting trouble at moment life just too busy.
Sorry to disappoint
Weigh in at 645 tomorrow. Not expecting any good news

ok, weigh in today.
2lb gain :-(
but my CDC reminded me that we both knew i had the weekend from hell.
I am back at work tomorrow.which is a good thing. i go back to my routine. have also looked at my fridge. i think i know why i been getting so hungry and light headed.i might not have been using all my shakes. so , new found figor
given myself a good shake and this week, I am going to be 100%
get rid of this 2lb and maybe hope that it takes along a few of it's friends.
bit gutted tho. but i have eaten stuff i should not have but the lack of shakes and being light headed made me lose my will power. so big plans to get into ketosis and rock this out
i have also now changed a plan.
I am going to keep on this till may.
My birthday is 26/05
i want to be 2 stone lighter then.
why, cos i want to do this for me. I managed to cook my boyfriend's dinner tonight and not eat any.
i am still a stone lighter. and i know what i have done. so hopefully, i will fix it this week. I am getting weighed two days later due to my scheudal and my CDC's availability. maybe that will also give me a get of out jail card free and have a good loss next week.
How are you all doing ?
Foxyx

Hey Dolly,

Don't beat yourself up, that 2lb's will be mostly water so get drinking and it'll be off in no time! I had a STS 2 weeks ago and lost 5lbs the following week. I've got my picky head on though, can't shake it off, a spoon of nutella here, a slice of cheese there, nothing major but it all adds up!

Anyway, go and choose your new overalls :D xxx

cheers for your message lovely. am drinking lots of water tonight.hide the nuttella. this sound very odd, but seafood sauce, i love it. so i had a mental moment when i was bout to dip some chicken into it and I filled the jar up with water lol !!!!
so got rid of the temptation that way.
big hugs and hope you have a great loss this week xxx

Hello everyone,
I hope you are all well. I have been a little under the radar this week. I had written a fantastic post and the god damm computer froze and I it would not post. it was great, poetic, deep, inspiring .....
oh well, back to normal Foxy
i have been back on my 4 cartons a day. I am doing ok on it now. think i may have got used to this. again tho, the solitude of this diet hit home. my parents went out for dinner with my little sisters but did not want to invite me as they knew i did not need the temptation. now, two thoughts, they are supporting me on this diet, but then, on the other hand, i feel. sod it, i can use will power. but hey ho
Saturday, i spent all day working at my partners parents garden center. getting green houses ready for planting. i worked using a flame thrower ( the nettles had to go!) for 4 hours. i even contiuned working when my partners parents called to say dinner was ready. was sounding lovely.but i had a drink of water and a tetra. but wow, oh my god did i sleep last night.woke up today feeling like an old person had invaded my body. since we worked so hard and as a treat for the kids, we went out for lunch :-(
i now have my head in the right place for this :). we went to Nandos.
the kids had chicken, my partner and I had chicken, well I had a caeser salad. my friends, if you need to eat food, free free to get this at nandos. you do not need to worry about the portion ( it is tiny) and there is a lot of romaine lettuce. just give the kids the cheese, the croutons and the sauce. Your laughing
i admit to one cheat on this. I got some halloumi cheese, just cos i wanted to.
am still in ketosis so a good weekend all round.
Due to my mental busy life, i dont get weighed until Wednesday.I do have a full time job but on top of that i will have ....
Monday - committee meeting
Tuesday - planning meeting
Wednesday - weight in
Thursday - rugby training
Friday - dinner out with work for someone retirement
Saturday - rugby all day, then wicked witch of the west's birthday party ( My gran)
Sunday - motor racing training day
Monday - off work but have early morning airport run
My god this is going to be a long week. My thoughts are also turning to life after cambridge. I am not giving up on cambridge but i have a very busy summer coming up and a possible enforced job change, may mean i will need to re adjust my budget.
sorry for such a long post
Foxyxx

hey hey lovelies, hope you are all well.
weigh in today. I went in hoping to have lost that stupid 2lb i gained and that it took another 2 of it's pals with it.
Well, it appears there was a party and when the party finished,
8LBS left!!!
and that it is also tom.
I am over the moon and back to my determined focused self.
hope everyone is doing well

Foxyx xxx

Fantastic foxy lady!!!! Great loss xxxx

hey hey lovelies, hope you are all well.
weigh in today. I went in hoping to have lost that stupid 2lb i gained and that it took another 2 of it's pals with it.
Well, it appears there was a party and when the party finished,
8LBS left!!!
and that it is also tom.
I am over the moon and back to my determined focused self.
hope everyone is doing well

Foxyx xxx

Thats a amazing loss, well done x

not the weekend for weight loss

hello lovelies,
I hope you are all well.
Well, as i posted earlier, i was having a mental weekend.
Friday night started with us going out for a work colleagues retirement do.
It was a chinese banquet :sigh::sigh:
So i was a good girl, I had planned my meal in my head. chicken and mushroom soup, with chicken and green peppers to follow. big success. but wow it was hard. they put big platters of spring rolls etc on the table on the wee heater things. they were on my eye level. Also since i was on pints of water- they were put on the round list. every round ( there was 4) another pint of water came along. but i drank them. btw, chicken and mushroom soup! how does that constitue a soup! but that is a rant for another day.
Saturday was a busy day, my u18s team playing our last league game. we lost, there heads were just not in it. but i did good, two shakes and lots of water. then home to get changed and go to my gran's party. we were late, so missed the surprise bit. but then my heart sank.
it was a sit down meal. thankfully there was salad, but it was the ganish :-(
so after all my will power i ate food. but my head i think has been re programed. In the past, i would have had bread rolls with tonnes of butter. but i did not have any. so , i am off i went out of ketosis. but i enjoyed the meal and avoided the desserts.
so not feeling so virtuous but then sunday
another training day, where you got a free bacon roll and coffee. I had the coffee and a shake :)
so was doing great, until, the comment from my partner to our friends. ' that will be great, we will meet you at the chinese at 7'
arrrrrgghhhhhh:wave_cry::cry::cry:
i did not tell him i was upset but by this point, my will power was waining
I drove, and yet again, chicken.
chicken and cucumber. going back to the brain re programming. I love onion rings, Really love them, actually could live on them. but, At the chinese, ( it was a buffet place) there was onion rings and i looked at them. Part of my head was saying, you have already cocked this week up, so go for it, but then the new foxy kicked in. nah, dont dont it!. so i did not!!!! dont get me wrong.I am back to day one today back on track,but
I was social and enjoyed myself, but I the coolest thing. I did all of that in size 16 jeans! My partner is off to america this week so i am on my own till Monday. means no distractions or deviations but I would be so grateful for a STS this week
Foxyx xxx

hello lovelies,
I hope you are all well. How are your plans going ?.
well, i have decided that wednesday is the best day of the week to get weighed. cos since i moved to wednesday. I appear to have my head right. I got another loss today :D:D
five lbs off !!
i am amazed, honestly, i thought with eating at the weekend, i would be either staying the same or gaining. but this has given me hope, sounds dramatic, but this has given me hope that my head is no longer obsessed with the wrong food. When i am eating i am making decisions that are right for me. please tho, do not think i have gone all virtous etc, i have to drive past a dominios pizza place on way to my weigh in. I have this wee moment in my head when i think ' if it is bad news, bugger it, get a pizza' I will get a pizza one day, but right now, i will stick with my banana shakes
cheers for support on here. Your the only people that I can talk to about this journey. over heard someone at work today, *****ing saying that i will gain back all this weight when i come off the diet. nice eh :(
a big thank you to you all xxxxxx

Foxy2605 said:
hello lovelies,
I hope you are all well. How are your plans going ?.
well, i have decided that wednesday is the best day of the week to get weighed. cos since i moved to wednesday. I appear to have my head right. I got another loss today :D:D
five lbs off !!
i am amazed, honestly, i thought with eating at the weekend, i would be either staying the same or gaining. but this has given me hope, sounds dramatic, but this has given me hope that my head is no longer obsessed with the wrong food. When i am eating i am making decisions that are right for me. please tho, do not think i have gone all virtous etc, i have to drive past a dominios pizza place on way to my weigh in. I have this wee moment in my head when i think ' if it is bad news, bugger it, get a pizza' I will get a pizza one day, but right now, i will stick with my banana shakes
cheers for support on here. Your the only people that I can talk to about this journey. over heard someone at work today, *****ing saying that i will gain back all this weight when i come off the diet. nice eh :(
a big thank you to you all xxxxxx

Well done on your loss this week Foxy !
I've not told anyone at work as a few people have done it and all with the exception of 1 have put their weight back on and I can do without the negative snide comments.
Keep up the good work, your doing fab !

A lady at work said I should Fi healthy eating as on a diet like this I was bound to regains it like her friend. I stated that research showed that you are as likely to regain weight after any diet including weight watchers, so I may as well do it the quick way!

Back