Foxy is trying again

Foxy2605

Hi all
Well in a slim shady style, look who's back, back again, foxy's back, tell a friend
ok, enough of that wee song. I started back on cambridge on monday. Just not been feeling right. thankfully not gained as much weight as i thought i had. Even said to the consultant that was slightly worried would be too heavy for the scales.
so, this time, i am not trying to plan several events, i am doing this for myself. going to France in June, Alton towers in september and my friends wedding in october. so many things, too many photos need to be taken. so lets go
It is also interesting, My mother watched a program on people with large boobs. I have the twins hidden under my tops, ( 36JJ) at moment. they say that pressure on your back from the boobs, can agrivate a muscle that can then affect your mind and then exacerbate depression. I want to try to lose weight to lose some of the boobies and see how i feel in my head. breast reduction is something i dont really want to consider at nearly 34.
oh well, rambled on enough, hope your al doing well and drinking lots of water
foxy xxx

Welcome Hun, good luck with your journey! I started at a similar weight to you four weeks ago and have lost 21lbs so far!! Keep us posted on your progress. I also have a diary called my journey :) xxx

Blimey, they are puppies!

There are a few ladies with plenty up their jumpers on here, sadly I am not one of them, I have it all around my middle. Sure you'll get lots of inspiration and support, and good luck x

i started at a 36k, and 6st 6lbs down I'm now finding my 34Hs a little on the large side. Not a huge reduction but a very welcome one. Good luck!

Friday night,
Am I the only person that sees this as a night we should relax, take stock of the week and dare I say it eat.
I am struggling tonight. I am not hungry but I would like to chew something. I cant chew anything i know, i am going to have a soup, but wow, i have stomach pains/ cramps like never before. I have drank nearly 4 pints of water so i know i have drank enough but i am struggling just now. I am getting weighted on Sunday. So i will only really be on day 6. I am hopeful for some weight loss. apart from feeling bit wobbly, i am dreading saturday night as I am working at a party.
but hey ho, that will pay towards either petrol or tetras
:sigh:

Hey Foxy i am feeling very much like you are tonight from my bedroom window alone i see the pizza place the indian and the chinese they must be womndering where i am ha ha i think its just cos usually i would be out on a friday or having a binge incelebration of the weekend! Your doing so well tho so hang in there =)

Hi Foxy, Welcome back. I have restarted this week (as of Tuesday) so am on my 4th day. Its so hard to try & distract myself from my Friday night takeaway that I am actually doing work... unpaid... on a friday night, this is what I am reduced to, lol.

Best of luck in your journey, if you feel good about it again, it is bound to work,

Hi Foxy,

Hang in there doll, you know the first week is the worst, grit your teeth, get on with it and this time next week you'll be cruising :D

Looking forward to getting to know you xx

cheers lovelies, I have managed to not phone for anything or eat anything, but i am sick fed up of water hahahaha. never really noticed how much food is advertised on telly until now. I know i am being a wooosss but i need to lose weight to help my body to then go and hit the gym. I used to be really fit and now due to injury i am not. will get there but i am wondering if a VLC is the right one for me. I am with my partners kids tomorrow, that is on of the hardest times, i am goign to have to go for a walk when they are having dinner. tad worried how antisocial i am being but i am tired, sore tummy and slighlty grumpy. does anyone else find this is easier to do during the week when your at work ?

Def easier when you're at work, do what you have to do to avoid temptation at the weekend.

Also, that voice pestering you, asking if you think a VLCD is right for you, that's the carb monster trying to regain control. You've cut off the supply and he'll do anything to try and get you to feed him again. I was fighting with him as well throughout my first week, at one point he almost convinced me that I'm happy being fat. I certainly am not, so I shut him up pretty quick. After this week his voice will be no more than a whisper and you can beat him into submission very quickly!

Hi Foxy, welcome back. I restarted last Friday - had my 1st weigh-in today - lost 8lb, so pleased l struggled through the first few days and persevered.

It's worth it, hang in there, have a good weekend. :)

does anyone else find this is easier to do during the week when your at work ?

I always find weekends more difficult.
I'm helping at a coffee morning tomorrow. Spent the last 2 nights baking for it, managed somehow not to give into the tempation of sampling, must stay strong tomorrow too, l know if l don't l'll just feel annoyed with myself.

I always find weekends more difficult.
I'm helping at a coffee morning tomorrow. Spent the last 2 nights baking for it, managed somehow not to give into the tempation of sampling, must stay strong tomorrow too, l know if l don't l'll just feel annoyed with myself.
bloody he#l DisneyParis,
I am impressed. I am working at a party tomorrow night, usually at the moment it is wall to wall cup cakes,
i hope l last ok, just worried about getting weak feeling, working behind the bar from 7 till 1 take a lot of energy :-(
good luck with the coffee morning tomorrorw :D

DisneyParis said:
Hi Foxy, welcome back. I restarted last Friday - had my 1st weigh-in today - lost 8lb, so pleased l struggled through the first few days and persevered.

It's worth it, hang in there, have a good weekend. :)

Oh I love that! Carb monster I'm in my second week and he's still whispering to me!!! But he can go and get lost!!!!

bloody he#l DisneyParis,
I am impressed. I am working at a party tomorrow night, usually at the moment it is wall to wall cup cakes,
i hope l last ok, just worried about getting weak feeling, working behind the bar from 7 till 1 take a lot of energy :-(
good luck with the coffee morning tomorrorw :D

Thanks.

My main motivation not to stray is that l'm meeting up with an Italian friend in Milan this summer, she's very slim and l don't want to go window shopping with her to the stylish shops looking like a sack of potatoes and find walking about in the heat torture carrying these extra lbs.

Good luck with work tomorrow night. Stay strong.

Suppose to be going out with partner and the kids. sore head, and two of the most unpleasent side effects today :-(
think i am going to hide indoors until I go to work at 7 today

Good luck with wi!! Hurry up and let us know how it goes! xx

Hi
Well, still having a few side effect issues but have cambridge fibre for that now.
had my weigh in this morning and I have lost 8lbs!
very happy, this is actually more than i lost the first time i started
still suffering from a sore head but hopefully that is going to ease now
cheers for the chat scootergirlxx

Well done Foxy, great result.

Back