FP's ups and downs, heading towards a new me.

Bit of a wobbly day after the weekend.
Breakfast - Nothing (Set off and forgot my porridge and fruit!)
Lunch - SW Quiche, Ham and Salad
About 5.00pm 1 Sainsbury's Jam and Custard Donut!!! (Probably 20 syns plus?????)

Everything was fine, not even hungry, on the computer sat with a few colleagues when the Donuts (6 of them) were dumped on our desk.
I immediately said I wasn't bothered and 5 disappeared just like magic (not me)
The 6th one, I swear, actually called my name.
It disappeared rapidly, along with a cuppa.

Thing is, I didn't want it, I wasn't hungry, I knew it was mega Syns......... and I ate it!!!

Dinner is Pea and Ham soup, Banana and a Yogurt.

The lunch will be after I have been on the turbo trainer for half an hour, was going to do 15 mins but that donut has made me think again.
Just as a matter of interest, if anyone knows how many Donut shaped Syns I have just wolfed down, that would be great.
View media item 4710

Been a bit to busy to update so here goes......
Last weigh in (Fri morning) lost another 4.2 lbs!!! grand total since starting 16.4 lbs!!!!
They should have a 'Blow your own trumpet' thread :)

This weekend going really well so far, thanks to 'Beau' our bundle of energy dog, I have managed to walk approx 10 miles and was temporarily in top position on our family FitBit challenge, too knackered to walk more, will be happy with 2nd or 3rd out of 6.
Yesterday - Breakfast, Smoked Salmon and scrambled egg on toast
Lunch Chicken salad sandwich and a yogurt
Dinner As suggested by CrafterMary, Tuna and sweet potato patties (Really Tasty)
http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/tuna-and-sweet-potato-patties#.VqSqhSryihc

Today
Quick breakfast while out walking Banana, Satsuma, Breakfast bar
Lunch - Baked potato and beans plus salad. Cup of coffee
Dinner - Lamb steaks, new potatoes, carrots, spinach and broccoli
FullSizeRender.jpg

Other SW group members are Joan (Mum), Alison (Wife) and Julie (sister) my mum will see this and do a few laps round the block with her pooch!!

I think I will give the Tuna patties ago next weekend as my son is coming up and never know what to cook. :)

Have you tried any of the other recipes on Britmums site?

Have you tried any of the other recipes on Britmums site?
Not had chance to look at Britmums site yet but planned food for the week so maybe will have a look for week after.

This week seems on track, stuck to the healthy eating.
Monday
Breakfast, Fruit and Yogurt
Lunch Salmon Salad, Yogurt, 2 plums, 1 Apple
Dinner SW Lamb Curry and Rice, 1 Yogurt (half an hour on the cycle)

Tuesday
Breakfast, Porridge, Grapes and Blueberries
Lunch Apple, Banana, 2 Satsumas, 1 Yogurt
Dinner Mozzarella and Pasta, celery, carrots, garlic and Pasata
2 Yogurts and a banana (1 Hour circuit training + Dog walk)

Wednesday
Breakfast, Porridge, Grapes and Blueberry
Lunch (Same as Tuesday dinner)
Dinner Jerk Chicken and assorted roasted veggies
1 Yogurt (Another dog walk)

Eating well but feel a bit bloated, face def looks thinner but everything else seems to be lagging behind a bit.
Good luck everyone, for the rest of the week :)

Food looking good.:)

I braved the wind today and went out for a bike ride. It was hard work one way but on the way back the wind was blowing me home.:)

Well, a good pre weigh in day today.
Breakfast - Porridge, blueberries and grapes (for a change) Thought about swapping to fruit and yogurt but loving the porridge at the moment.
Lunch - Jerk Chicken and assorted roasted veggies (From yesterday's dinner)
Dinner - Salmon, Mashed potatoes, carrots, baby sweetcorn, sugar snap peas and broccoli. 1 Yogurt

Then for some reason.... not sure why? Had two slices of dry toast with a scraping of jam

Fingers crossed for tomorrows weigh in, will be happy with 2 lb but will wait and see, feel same as last week when I didn't think I had lost but managed a 4 lb loss. I am just never sure........ I love the phrase much used at past SW clubs "Well, it must owe ya"

Good luck all Friday weighers :)

Another 2.6 gone. Yay :)

Just pigged out, first time since I started on this healthy eating malarkey.
Enjoyed it all.
2 SW beef burgers, 2 large cobs, homemade coleslaw, loads of cheese.
Chocolate cheesecake, two big bits plus two beers.

Was a planned pig out so don't actually feel bad at all, back on track as of tomorrow.
Walk with the pooch planned early am (probably a little further than originally planned! :)

How do you feel after your pig out. I can't do them any more or I would feel very sick the next day or two.

Don't let it continue today. You don't want to undo all your hard work.:)

Feel brill, cheers Mary, been walking and def back on track, a good pig out every few weeks seems the way to go as long as not too excessive :)

Another 4.2 lbs to go until I have my Club 10, if I was going to a club!
Will have to award it to myself :)

Last edited:
Good walk, piss wet through ;)
Breakfast Grilled tomatoes, bacon, quarn sausage and baked beans
Lunch TBD

This week going really well......... until!!!!

Money was good, ate healthily, good walk and half an hour on the bike (turbo trainer)
Tuesday, all good, ate healthily, went circuit training for an hour and about killed myself off, was soon hard.
Wednesday (Today) Started off well, Porridge and blueberries followed by SW leak and potato soup.
Then, followed by a leaving doo at work, two pints of dark fruit cider and the best mixed grill I have had in ages.

Still might be ok for a loss as I weighed myself this morning to see if I was still on track and was 1.6 lb lighter than my last Friday weigh in.

Fingers crossed for Friday :)

Last edited:
The more I think about it, the more the lyrics HERE seem apt for my Friday weigh in :)
We will see!!

Have decided, even though it is a wear what you want final day, I am going to wear my normal extra light weighing in trousers and shirt, then get changed into my comfy's.
Have been on an hours walk this morning with the pooch, more as a psychological thing than a weight loss tool!
Will post later, on here and on the Friday Weigh in thread
Good luck to everyone :) (edited early Friday morning)

Last edited:
Well, was a bit late getting into work, no kids. The Chub club were waiting for me.
Paid my pound, got on scales, didn't look down........... 2.3 lbs off :) Yay, brill news.

Waited for one more member to weigh in to see if I had won loser of the week and £4

Bring on the cash!!!!
Feeling a bit guilty now, we have had 5 weigh ins and I have won 4 of them.
Not in work now for a week so will miss next Friday's weigh in, double weigh in on the following Friday.
Hope everyone had a good week. :)

Back