FP's ups and downs, heading towards a new me.

where did you get your little running man from, Mary?

Click on the smile face and you will get this.

207wzsg.jpg

Just off walking with two Border Collies, also just had a look at my long term weight graph, after the yo yo ups and downs, (still makes me laugh)now starting to look better :)

image.png

Have a good weekend everyone :)

Last edited:
Hi Kev
here to follow. You are doing fab and with teaching little ones too? Thats commendable as its those delighful terrors that lead me to food! Seriously though great start keep it up.
Hope you have a good week off.

Back from Sat/Sun in Derbyshire. Me and my better half must have walked about 10 miles up and down dale, which was a good thing as I had Steak and kidney pie, mashed tata and veggies. (was scrummy)
Not weighing in this week as off on jolly hols, Norfolk way in our camper. So loads of walking/riding planned. Two week weigh in a week on Friday unless I find a Boots weigh machine!
Good luck everyone for this week. :)
This pair helping the lbs come off.
IMG_1241.jpg

Last edited:
Not got weighed as not been near any sort of weighing implement.
Last few days overall went really well, walked over ten miles each day but on the down side, also had a huge wedge of cake with our cuppa char, each day!!
Fingers crossed for next weigh in.

Just blowing my own trumpet for a second or two :woohoo:
Couldn't find a trumpet smiley.
Have managed to go away in the camper for four days, loads of walking, some beer, some delicious cakes and lost another 1.6lbs!!
For the first time in possibly 5 years, I am actually under the 15 stone barrier!! Dead Chuffed.
Now to press on, roughly half way there, bring it on :)

Oh Dear, Funerals, Christenings and weddings are not a 'keep on plan' type of places!
4 x half Tuna roll, 2 x half ham roll, 2 pieces of quiche, small mini scotch egg x 2, One piece of cheesecake, One piece of chocolate cake, 1 pint of strongbow dark fruit, 1 pint of lager shandy.:(

Five mile walk with the dog, not having dinner........ stuffed!!!
Need to hit the SW soup and excercise for rest of week.

Here's to Fridays weigh in!!

My exercising must have ruled out the cakes!!!
Another 3lbs off, dead chuffed, having a beer tonight while watching the rugby.
Possibly more beers to follow during the England match on Saturday.
Good luck to everyone else :)

Forgot to update my diary for a while but things generally, going ok.
Managed to lose another 2.3 lbs on Friday 4th March.
Another 1.6lbs to go and that will be 2 stone gone.
That's the good bit..... today, as everyone knows, was Mothers Day, all 4 kids returned home along with sister in law and mother in law and we proceeded to try and eat our own body weights in sandwiches, cakes, quiche, nibbles and assorted knicknacks.
Avoiding scales for next few days until well and truly back on track :)

Forgot all about my diary, been too busy to even think about it. Will try and update once a week after weigh in, mainly for my records and to record how I felt at the time. Al's going well overall with a few minor speed bumps along the way.
This mornings weigh in 14st 3.5 lbs (199.6lbs) Jan 4th 16st 8lbs (232lbs) Total lost so far 2st 4.4lbs (32.4lbs)
Whole family trip to Oz at Christmas so hope to be at my desired weigh and maintaining it.
#latsinOz

I'm back again, really really really going to try and update weekly.
Will tart off on a low and see where I go from there.
Been off track, off plan and definitely off everything recently but back on track now.
The graph shows recent results :-( Intend to post new graph in one month as well as my weekly updates.
image1.jpg

Back