Fran Cosgrove...What a let down!

Lighterlifer

Silver Member
Well heres the deal!! I work in a club and this Friday coming Fran is DJing the special night!! He's bringing his gorjus friend Callum Best, and as I work behind the bar I will be in breathing distance of both of them!!! Here's the catch tho! The theme is fancy dress!!! Any style!!! I want to see a mega different in myself as all the girlies are making a mega effort!!! Any suggestions for a quicker visible result, even if it does just cover the weekend? he he!! :eek:

:jelous::jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous:

Sorry...thats all I have to say on the subject

:jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous:

PS hope you have a great time!

Ooh! You lucky thing!!!

Maybe you could go with a 60's dress up, that can look very sexy if done right. Other than that, I'm not really sure. I would steer clear of the hotdog or pumpkin outfits though, would probably get you noticed for all the wrong reasons, lol!

Have a great night!

ROTFL!

I have no idea what you can go as, I think Maries suggestion of 60's is a good one! Let us know what you decide though, and have fun! :D

At the moment Im thinking Kinky nurse! he he! Want them to look at me for the right reasons!!! I will have to take some photographs and post on the weekend :D

lol Sounds like a good night out - have fun :)

i think loadsa girls would go as sexy nurses. basically any outfit that can be bought from ann summers will be worn by a fair few people at the club.

i think an attention grabber is not looking like u are wanting to be noticed. totally waffling but i know what i mean lol.

a sexy outfit that doesnt show u intending to look too sexy would be ideal. i'd go as a cowgirl!! i always wanted to be a cowgirl. or cleopatra. umm...god its too late to think straight lol. i dont suggest u go as jodie marsh lol

No ideas I'm afraid ......... never very good at thinking up fancy dress - but let us know what you decide to go as .... and some photos please!

Well Ive decided on an angel! A boob tube pink tutu dress, above the knee with White suspenders and silver heels! New extensions and a tan to go with it he he ! I cant wait! Will try to take losts of photos!!

fab idea!!

you will look brilliant. i demand to see pics after the event tho lol!

have fun!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Well the day is almost near....I tried on my dress and not as loose as I had hoped....But still! Will take an anti-diuretic tablet to help with water retention tomorrow so I should feel a little better! And try to keep the eating to a minimum he he!! Cant wait to take the pics and post!! xx

Well Ive decided on an angel! A boob tube pink tutu dress, above the knee with White suspenders and silver heels! New extensions and a tan to go with it he he ! I cant wait! Will try to take losts of photos!!

Hey that sounds cool....hope you have a great night.

Oh, I'm so jealous, you'll have such a good time! I think I might arrange a fancy dress party once I'm down to target (I'll think of some excuse, I'll suggest it for someone's birthday or something, lol), this thread has made me want to dress up and party!! Hehehe!!!

Crank the music up and burns some cals now then! :p

hahahaha! Thats sounds like a funny thing to do! If I did that to my OH hed lock me on the other side of the door! Yours must have mroe patience than mine! I think I may run up and down the stairs a few times before I go to bed!! Just SOMETHING to make that tincey bit of difference for tomorrow night!!! he he!! x

Yea I will probably be rushing round all night! I need my new hair extensions putting in and that will take 2 hours :sigh: , I will try and pop on though if I have a few minutes xxx

Well where do I start haha! He was too drunk to hold a tune, his djing was RUBBISH! He was off his head on drugs and wouldnt stop playing songs so I had to give him abit of a mouthful he he! Ooo he does talk like a pirate is really funny! But the fact that I had to listen to girls screaming Fran Fran all night, was very annoying! Will try to upload the pictures today xx

Callum was not there thankfully! I could just about stand the girls screaming for Fran let alone Callum too! I wen tas a fairy! I ned to work out how to upload my pics of the digital he he I may need to develop them and scan them on!!

Back