Diary of a chronic yo-yo!

Cow on pilates did tried to kill me this morning...first attempt at the trimmer waist section and I'm pretty certain actually trimming my waist with shears would have been less torturous!

B: bacon, mushroom, tomato, egg, baked beans
L: leftover quiche with salad and roasted coquina squash
D: lamb skewers with salad and homemade tzatziki

snacks- Apple, Alpen light (hex b), ham

Had intended to have an SP day today but had just doll oped tzatziki on my plate when I realised the 0% Greek yoghurt isn't a protein, it's a calcium. Didn't have hex a so hopefully haven't blown it too much!

image.jpg

View attachment 164340
First attempt at SW friendly quiche and it was so tasty!

16 weeks today until holiday..woohoo! If I average 2lb a week until then I should lose 2.5stone by then (fingers crossed).
Quiche looks good!
That 2 lbs a week could be totally doable too :)

Cow on pilates did tried to kill me this morning...first attempt at the trimmer waist section and I'm pretty certain actually trimming my waist with shears would have been less torturous!

View attachment 164457

lol @ the waist exercise!:D
Those lamb skewers look delicious!
did you cook everything first ,then skewer, or skewer then cook ?:)

Quiche looks good!
That 2 lbs a week could be totally doable too :)

lol @ the waist exercise!:D
Those lamb skewers look delicious!
did you cook everything first ,then skewer, or skewer then cook ?:)

skewered raw meat and veg then cook under the grill. I marinated the lamb for a bit first in smoked paprika, Rosemary and garlic frylight....it was lovely and didn't take long to put together/ cook at all.

First weigh in back at group and turns out my good behaviour last week was well rewarded with a 5.5lb loss..delighted! I was really strict last week and kept carbs low (other than hex b).Did SP properly for 1 day but more or less did it every other day with the exception of sweetcorn and yoghurts. In addition to my regular walking I did around 75 mins of additional Pilates from a dvd too. Determined to hit 1/2 stone award next week but very conscious that I plan to be bad Sunday afternoon/ night and Monday morning as we are away and have prebooked and paid for bad things like afternoon tea. Will try and compensation with more exercise and an additional SP day.

x

First weigh in back at group and turns out my good behaviour last week was well rewarded with a 5.5lb loss..delighted! I was really strict last week and kept carbs low (other than hex b).Did SP properly for 1 day but more or less did it every other day with the exception of sweetcorn and yoghurts. In addition to my regular walking I did around 75 mins of additional Pilates from a dvd too. Determined to hit 1/2 stone award next week but very conscious that I plan to be bad Sunday afternoon/ night and Monday morning as we are away and have prebooked and paid for bad things like afternoon tea. Will try and compensation with more exercise and an additional SP day.

x

Whooop!
Well done on the loss! :D
Enjoy your time away, am sure you can make up for it :)
x

Back