MrsEkaaah

Good evening,

I used to live in the UK but moved to France last December. I've done slimming world a few times, one time did really well and i did a few weeks here and a few weeks there and kept giving up and giving into temptation!!!

Now I'm living here i see no reason why not to give it ago again! I am motivated and determined and i want to change. Its now or never.

I have got the latest books and want to follow the extra easy plan. Is there anyone in France who would like to exchange numbers or keep in contact on a regular basis to encourage each other ? I am going to be starting Friday. I'm ready this time :)

Mrs Ekaaah

Hi there! Glad to see there are other people in France around here :)

I've been trying to lose weight for a few months now but I'm not following any particular diet - just trying to exercise on a regular basis and eat healthy. I thought about trying a more structured diet - like slimming world - but we do not have it here in France. Would be grateful if you could share a few tips from your books! really motivated as well!

Are you in Paris btw?

Take care and good luck with your program !

NathanDW

Good evening,

I used to live in the UK but moved to France last December. I've done slimming world a few times, one time did really well and i did a few weeks here and a few weeks there and kept giving up and giving into temptation!!!

Now I'm living here i see no reason why not to give it ago again! I am motivated and determined and i want to change. Its now or never.

I have got the latest books and want to follow the extra easy plan. Is there anyone in France who would like to exchange numbers or keep in contact on a regular basis to encourage each other ? I am going to be starting Friday. I'm ready this time :)

Mrs Ekaaah
Hi, I'm living in Toulouse. I would love to exchange numbers and try and jkeep us both on track.

Back