Francesca's Diary

Day 69

God im exhausted!!!! Got back from America on Wednesday and have had the flu ever since. :cry: Been burning up and feeling dizzy its horrible.

The stupid oven is broken and i rand my land lady on Wednesday when we got back but she still hasn't got back to me. Its not fair im paying her all this money for a place but i cant eat anything. Not that i want to at the moment with the flu.

Anyway back to exciting things. The holiday was amazing i will put some pics up soon. I do think i may have put on weight tho. I was good but i did have a few naughty foods and obviousy not going to the gym didnt help. I thought it would be ok and id get straight back into the gym but now being ill its put me on a back foot. Oh well nevermind.

As soon as i feel better i will be 100% at the gym again!!!!

:talk017:

Day 70

Well stayed off work today. Stupid flu seems to be sticking around and im sweating buckets. Wonder if i'll loose weight sweating this much?!? According to the wii fit ive lost weight but dont no how accurate that is coz im sure ive put on after the holiday.

Should try to get to work tomorrow but its horrid feeling this sick.

Really wanna get back to the gym again but i no i shouldn't do it while im ill i'll only hurt myself of get worse.

Heya hun,

How's it going? Sorry im only catching up on your diary ive been all over the frigging shop recently! so glad you had a fab time in america,did ya get any piccies up yet? So what if ya gained a few lbs it a holiday your allowed :D!! make sure you get lots of fluids and leimsip and stuff into ya for the flu..man i hate been sick :( Best of luck for wi tomorrow night.

ps i hope your landlady get the cooker sorted soon, dont give her next bit a rent untill it sorted ;)

Luv becky xxx

Day 78

Right im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been having a struggle these last few days. Mind says food body gives in. But no more i am stronger than this. Im celebrating my strongness with a tuna salad tonight. hehe

Got 2lbs to go before my 2 stone loss and im gonna get that next week. Mark my words next wed i'll be on here saying wooohoooo 2 stone gone!!!!!

Its gonna be hard getting back into the routine but life is hard. Good things arnt easy to obtain but if something is worth it then im damn well gonna get it as im worth this struggle. :D

Good luck! Hope you get to your 2st target! :D

Im Back

Well its been ages since i was last here and yes the weight has crept back on.

Its been a crappy few months really.:cry: My partner left me and ive moved back home. With the break up came the mass comfort eating. :mad:

Getting myself back on track now. Met up with an old friend and we are now best buds. Shes really helped with the tough times. I love her to pieces and couldnt have got through this without her. :)

Im setting myself small goals now. I have a night out in two weeks and i wanna loose half a stone by then.

Started walking to and from work so thats gotta help.

will see how well i do

Am counting this as day 1

Right im awake. Last day oss work today but since i still feel a bit crappy im just gonna lounge about at home.

Need to go weigh myself... best do it now lol

Im back to 16 stone :cry: nevermind im not gonna worry. Im putting this down as day one so it all begins now.

Im feeling really inspired and i know im gonna do well.

I asked my mum to not but any chocolate or sausage rolls (i love pastry things) and if mum n dad want any of that if they can keep it out of sight that will help.

I think my mum thinks its another faze of me trying to lose weight. She heres me say it all the time. Not gonna let that have a negative dent in my programe.

Will prop spend loads of time on this site getting encouragement.

ARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Why are families so annoying? I told my mum i was starting my diet again n not to get chocolate n stuff. Ive just been to the kitchen and theres chocolate galore!!!!

Then she was like we are having curry tonight!!! Im like no!!!!!!!!! rice is carbs im trying to cut down then shes like potatoes? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they are carbs to!!!

Shall be going shopping tomoz and filling the fridge with salad!

Ok im now calm again i had soup for lunch and some grapes as a snack. Gonna have some mince and veggies for dinner in about a hour.

Gotta keep an eye on my smoking dont wanna start more coz of the diet.

Looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. Hopefully itll keep me occupied so i dont get the mid afternoon cravings.
Will be walking to and from work so thats about 45 mins. Plus being a vet nurse i dont it down so ill be up n about all day. Must stay away from the biscuit barrel.:D

Back