frankfurters

xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
hi all i been having these on a daily basis r these ok to have my weight is not shifting from what i put on last weeks holiday

my bad

i need a total restart i think

im hungry all the time at the mo this isnt right is it
IM NOT HAVING CARBS BUT EATING MORE OF NO CARBS - IS THIS BAD

x

I might be completely wrong Jessie, but I have a feeling that some frankfurters are full of carbs, sugar, filling agents and chemicals. Others on here will know better than me, but I am always super careful/cautious when it comes to anything that's held in a long thin casing of 6 inches or more! lol

Omg i am not having them now

they say 0.3 carbs ont hem

arrahhhhh bye bye sausage i will have to look for another looooool

If they are 0.3g each they are fine. Just check the ingredients to see if there are any of the usual suspects.

I personally prefer Sainsburys Meat Free hot dogs which have 1.1g each.

I think I used to eat the Herta hot dogs like they were going out of fashion - but that was when I was deep into Atkins and they didn't pull me out... BUT this time around I have paid more attention to the labels and they look really full of carbs, so I've resisted. They are great for snacking on though so I'm a bit gutted :) If you find any that are ok, do let me know!

SD xx

morrisons own brand i think 0.2 or 0.5 ( cant remember top of my head ) they r soooo nice i have 2 to snack on anytime

x

Back