frankie and bennys

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
hi i am going to frankie and bennys on sat and just wondered if there was anything i could have that fits in with the plan for either red or green thanks :D

I've had their Pesto Salmon before now. Basically at time I asked them to hold the potatoes and had double veggies. The Pesto would be a couple of syns but well worth it as it was gorgeous.

F&B House Specials :

Take your pick !

Salmon Fishcakes £9.45
Tender salmon, fresh red pepper and …
Tender salmon, fresh red pepper and mozzarella cheese fishcakes. Served on a bed of mixed leaves with your choice of herb potatoes, house fries or a jacket. Tartare sauce on the side.

Oven Baked Chicken Parmigana £11.95
A succulent chicken breast coated in …
A succulent chicken breast coated in garlic and herb breadcrumbs. Topped with ham, melted mozzarella and Mamma’s Neapolitan sauce. Served on a bed of Neapolitan spaghetti with fresh roasted red pepper, mixed fresh vegetables and your choice of herb potatoes, house fries or a jacket.

BBQ Chicken & Ribs £12.25
A quarter cut chicken and baby back pork ribs …
A quarter cut chicken and baby back pork ribs, smothered with BBQ sauce and served with coleslaw, corn on the cob and your choice of herb potatoes, house fries or a jacket.

Beer Battered Cod & Chips £8.25
Two prime fillets of fish in …
Two prime fillets of cod in a light golden beer batter. Served with house fries, a salad garnish and tartare sauce on the side.

F&B New York Chicken £11.75
A grilled fresh chicken breast topped with …
A grilled fresh chicken breast topped with crispy bacon and Monterey Jack cheese, smothered in our famous BBQ sauce. Served with spicy onion rings, corn on the cob and your choice of herb potatoes, house fries or a jacket.

Mediterranean Vegetable Risotto £9.25
Arborio rice cooked in a rich tomato and …
Aborio rice cooked in a rich tomato and white wine sauce with sun kissed tomatoes, Mascarpone cheese and a selection of roasted Mediterranean vegetables. Served with
garlic ciabatta and sour cream on the side.

Salt & Pepper Scampi £8.95
Breaded sea salt and cracked black pepper scampi …
Breaded sea salt and cracked black pepper scampi served with your choice of herb potatoes, house fries or a jacket. Salad garnish, a wedge of lemon and tartare sauce are served on the side.

BBQ Ribs (Full Rack) £12.95
A full rack of tender baby back pork ribs …
A full rack of tender baby back pork ribs, smothered in our famous BBQ sauce. Served with your choice of herb potatoes, house fries or a jacket with coleslaw, corn on the cob and extra BBQ sauce on the side.

Oven Baked Pesto Salmon £9.95
An oven baked salmon fillet brushed with …
An oven baked salmon fillet brushed with nut pesto and topped with a citrus crust. Served with your choice of herb potatoes or a jacket, fresh vegetables and half a char-grilled lemon.

Sister Rosaria's Lamb Shank £10.95
A tender lamb shank cooked in rosemary …
A tender lamb shank cooked in rosemary and mint gravy. Served with fresh vegetables and mashed potato.

You can ask to take and add more SW friendly sides if you want.

I hope this helps

Phil x

I will always have a mixed grill, they always look at me a lil strange as i start reeling off loads of stuff ie no chips extra salad no dressing ect ect iand il always give my saussage to the OH :)

omg i'm hungry after reading that list.sounds yummy x

hi
the lamb shank is really nice does anyone knowhow many syn's would that be as I have it everytime I go and have no idea how manyi
syns im eating. thanks x

Back