Frankie and Bennys

got2bslim

Hey guys, i am off out to the cinema and Frankie and Bennys for Hubbys birthday on sat night....i am having very little syns all week ie 2-3 a day so i can try n stay within my weekly allowence

I was just wondering who has been to there for a meal ?? What did u have to eat and how many syns it was?

I have been at Slimming world for 15 weeks now and this is the first time i have been out for a meal so any help would be greatly appreciated

Also if anyone knows where i can find the syn values for Frankie and Bennys that would be great , i am new to all this :confused:

Pasta arribata is low syn about 6 or 7
You could get salad, or steak (cut te fat off not sure about syns as it may be seasoned cooked in oil or something) but I advise swap chips for jacket potato order side veg and or corn on the cob
I have a Sandwhich which has bacon grilled chicken salad and is served on wholemeal (three layers of bread!) which is very nice I ask them to leave off the Mayo which it comes with and don't eat the bacon as it's very fatty so using bread as my healthy extra I think that meal is free

Hope this helps and enjoy your night :D xx

I usually have the hoi sin chicken and ask them to lay off the oil. It's chicken and peppers and hoi sin sauce but they do tend to cook it in a lot of oil unless you tell them. It's full of flavour.

Back